Author Topic: Chat Tonight at 7:00 PM EST  (Read 486 times)

Offline McLernon

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Chat Tonight at 7:00 PM EST
« on: March 05, 2008, 11:33:11 AM »
Please join us tonight in the Handi-holics chat room for some stimulating discussion on the following topics:

1. Handi Accuracy-getting Handi's to shoot well.
2. BP in the 45-70
3 Stubbing
4.Handi Improvements
5. Other

McLernon

P.S. feel free to add to the list.

Offline norman

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Avid Poster
  • Liberal, Kansas
Re: Chat Tonight at 7:00 PM EST
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »
went to chat at 1:00 am and got the GBO chatter bot.  yahoo.  definitly different. everybody else must be in bed. 

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 12:56:13 AM »
Glad you were able to get on (what is "bot" ?). I am still banned....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 03:34:37 AM »
Matt still doesn't have a clue what's going on with the folks who are banned. Quite honestly at this time it's a REAL LOW priority item so he's not likely to get it fixed any time soon not even this month I'm sure.

He has to get all of the stuff not yet moved to our new servers moved REAL SOON and that's quite a lot really. He has some banners to make and get up for paid advertisers, he is reworking many of the pages off the Home Page and reworking the configuration of the Forums Index page. Plus soon he will be moving again. He is trying to buy a home and get things finalized with that and needs to clear the house he is now in which might even come before he finalizes the purchase.

So he has too many irons in the fire right now to be concerned over chat. In time I'm sure he'll work it out but not soon.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 03:49:16 AM »
no rush from here GB. I am happy things finally seem to be working out for Matt. I am sure he is very busy. All the best of luck with everything that is going on and has to get done, to both of you. The site is up and working, and growing as well, I'm happy!!....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline norman

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Avid Poster
  • Liberal, Kansas
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 07:12:43 AM »
Glad you were able to get on (what is "bot" ?). I am still banned....<><....:)

Short for ro"bot" I guess.  It's A.I. (artifical intellegence)  Its where the computer picks up on key words and responds.  If you use the correct phrases its almost like talking to a real person.  But if it picks up the wrong key word it can be very "interesting" to say the least. 

All I did was click on the chat box at top and it took me right to it.  If and when Matt gets it working and people start showing up it will be a fun place to visit.