Author Topic: BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED!!  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED!!
« on: May 01, 2011, 06:04:50 PM »
Just came over the news... US FORCES KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN!!
God bless the United States of America.

Spanky

Offline Dinny

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (268)
  • "Medics Save"
Re: WE GOT HIM!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 06:26:19 PM »
I always miss all the fun....not exactly though, I was outside Uday and Qusay Hussein's house when they were killed! I like to think it was my bullets even though a few thousand were fired. ;D

Glad we got him!!

Thanks, Dinny
Handi Family: 357 Max, 45 LC, 45-70, 300 BLK, 50 cal Huntsman, and 348 Win.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine

Offline RWK

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Re: BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED!!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »
About Time!

Offline Dinny

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (268)
  • "Medics Save"
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 06:50:39 PM »
About Time!

Pakistan must have become upset with him and let us get to him. ::) Either way, "justice is done." ;)

Thanks, Dinny
Handi Family: 357 Max, 45 LC, 45-70, 300 BLK, 50 cal Huntsman, and 348 Win.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine

Offline yukondog

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (43)
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
Eye for an eye, about 3000 more to go.
an unloaded wepon is equal to the same mass and volume as a rock.

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 02:59:53 AM »
Being a Navy veteran, I hope one of the SEALS got him.   I'm really proud of them.  Now we've got to get his successor, Dr. Bad News.  I believe the Pakistani government was sheltering him and it points up the fact we need to get out of Middle East affairs and take care of our own homework.  Let the rag heads tear themselves apart without our help.  France was smart enough to get out of Viet Nam and the Russians were also smart to get out of Afghanistan......why are we so stupid.

Pete
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline Maccool

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 04:55:32 AM »
Being a Navy veteran, I hope one of the SEALS got him.   

Pete
It was the SEALs

Offline shot1

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 05:13:12 AM »
How times have changed. If Teddy Roosevelt was our president now you would be seeing pictures of Bin Laden hanging by his heels being painted with pigs blood. He would be on TV telling the rest of the rag heads this is what will happen to you if you mess with us. 

Offline sckaterbrain

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 05:36:47 AM »
Great News!! Now it's time to bring or sons and daughters home! No excuses.
Robert
RIP Robert. Lost his battle with May 6th 2012.

"Just because you can, don't mean you should."
My old math teacher.

H&R Classic Carbine 45colt,Nef Pardner 12ga mod, Nef Pardner 410bore full, S&W 10-6 38 special

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 07:32:15 AM »
How times have changed. If Teddy Roosevelt was our president now you would be seeing pictures of Bin Laden hanging by his heels being painted with pigs blood. He would be on TV telling the rest of the rag heads this is what will happen to you if you mess with us.

YEP, he sure would have. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 07:51:35 AM »
Quote from: shot1 on Today at 09:13:12 AM

Quote from PW:
YEP, he sure would have. POWDERMAN.

That would do nothing but make more of a martyr out of him. The scumbag is taken care of, leave it at that.
GuzziJohn

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 08:19:50 AM »

Quote from PW:

That would do nothing but make more of a martyr out of him. The scumbag is taken care of, leave it at that.
GuzziJohn
Not to get involved in your kissing contest guys, but, the British did that and worse (tied them to the mouths of cannon & blew them up, and worst of all, sewed their corpses inside the skins of freshly killed hogs, then buried them) to the Muslims after the "Great Mutiny (1857)".  This discouraged an thoughts of rebellion until after WWII (1947), a period of approximately 90 years.
Fear does have a way of discouraging acts of violence.

Just taking the time to provide a historical perspective.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 08:50:38 AM »
Give a speical thanks to the soilder that had the guts to save the world more trouble and take this killer out. And also thank all those who supported him from the other soilders that were with him to the tax payers that funded his mission. America has completed another important mission !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 04:35:07 PM »
 He should have been put on public display for a few days the fed to hogs and put it all on U-Tube for viewing.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 01:56:11 AM »
It is a shame we can't honor the person who put the bullet through his left eye, because it would turn him or her into a target.  Perhaps the Pentagon can do it secretly.  It had to have been a superb shot, and I would love to know the details.  I would imagine it took out the whole back of his head.  It is unfortunate, in a way, that he died so swiftly.  He needed to suffer longer.

Pete
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 02:40:01 AM »
I don't believe it happened.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 05:25:41 AM »
Why ?

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 05:35:04 AM »

Quote from PW:

GuzziJohn
Not to get involved in your kissing contest guys, but, the British did that and worse (tied them to the mouths of cannon & blew them up, and worst of all, sewed their corpses inside the skins of freshly killed hogs, then buried them) to the Muslims after the "Great Mutiny (1857)".  This discouraged an thoughts of rebellion until after WWII (1947), a period of approximately 90 years.
Fear does have a way of discouraging acts of violence.

Just taking the time to provide a historical perspective.
The Russians tied Afghans to 2 trucks and pulled them apart. The Afghans responded by castrating Russians. Then the Russians lost. Then the Russians did worse to the Chechens. The Chechens don't seem to mind. I would suggest that the Muslims of the 1800s were lightweights.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 07:01:55 AM »
Why ?

I'm suprised you ask.

It was reported by the media (strike one)
The president announced it (strike two)
They dumped the only evidence in the ocean within hours (strike three)

It didn't happen.

"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline TonyS

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 07:48:41 AM »
Swampman, I'm with you.  No pictures, no body, ahem.  And I shot a 8x8 mule deer this season but I don't have pictures or the horns.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 09:40:34 AM »
I hear pictures are comming . But I feel sure you will find fault with them also.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 09:59:40 AM »
Have any of you guys noticed the timing of the announcement.  Canada also had national elections and the conservatives won by a landslide.  This news got pushed way back. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 10:15:22 AM »
So election time do we elect a republican like bush who set the stage for what needed to be done or a democrat that tried every way to stop what Bush started to only turn around and follow Bushes plan ?
Seems better to go with the plan up front than beat around the Bush ( pun intended ) for over a year.

And to President Bush , yea we miss ya !

Offline snapcrackpop

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (15)
  • A Real Regular
  • Baloo - blue weim
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 10:23:23 AM »
It was rumored that OBL was killed several years ago, but then shortly after OSL made another video proving he was still alive.

He is gone for good, otherwise OBL could be expected to turn out another video commenting on current events and the US wouldn't be able to explain...

He is gone for good, but another monster with a new name will take his place.
Got:
Handi VP 22/410, 410, 20, 17M2, .223, 357MAX, 50cal ML SS w/MU plug

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »
I hear pictures are comming . But I feel sure you will find fault with them also.

If you can fake a birth certificate, then photoshopping pics should be a breeze......

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 10:31:33 AM »
Yep, now that OSAMA BIN LADIN is gone, we need to vote out OBAMA BEEN LIEING. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »
If they didn't dump the body in the ocean then we could be accused of hunting over bait later......

Offline bigMikeA

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 05:48:49 PM »
pending further proof, I guess I gotta be with Swampman on this....

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 05:56:39 PM »
CIA Director Leon Panetta had stated that a death photo of Osama will be released, but Pres. Obama is hesitating.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42873423/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/?GT1=43001
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 03:19:10 AM »
If this is all a lie it had to be one of most dangerous coverups in history. There would have to be to many people involved to keep this covered up. I have a hard time believing that SEAL Team six would go along with this deception let alone all the other military and CIA and others that would have to be involved. THINK ABOUT IT! All Osama would have to do is release another video of him alive and Obama and the US would look like complete idiots. IMHO the only complete idiots at this time are those doubting that Osama's death did not take place.
GuzziJohn