Author Topic: John Kerry-sad state of affairs  (Read 1415 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
John Kerry-sad state of affairs
« on: November 01, 2006, 11:52:53 AM »
What Kerry said about the troups is dispecable. The thing that I wonder about, is how these kind of people get re-elected. Are the people of this country that stupid?  I can understand making a mistake once. But after so long, wouldn't ya think the voters would learn. Just maybe, after this little incedent, he'll just slowly fade away, never to be heard from again.(fat chance)
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Robert

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: John Kerry-sad state of affairs
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 12:45:22 PM »
 I guess he wanted a convenient way out of running a second time.  That sure did the job.  I hope they LET him run.  At this point, Donald Duck could defeat him.
....make it count

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 12:52:31 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 12:54:50 PM »
Just goes to show a cheetah can never change his spots...........
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Shooter973

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 01:16:56 PM »
I doubt this Butt Wrinkle could be elected Dog Catcher. even in Mass. He has just shot himself in the foot, that is in his mouth!!! :o

Offline Questor

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »
John Kerry seems like an imbecile to most of us, but he's really just a reflection of the state of Massachussetts politics. He is simply the kind of person they elect. He projects their beliefs to the rest of the nation.
Safety first

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 03:25:49 PM »
WM ROY. Loved the pic. Hanoi john pretty well epitomized the dumcrap party with that remark showing the world what they think of our soldiers. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Ron T.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 04:13:35 PM »
Kerry is a typical Democrat... and they're NOT the gun-owner's/hunter's "friend", but sadly... the other party's representatives aren't much better... and ALL of 'em are in politics for one or both of the following reasons:
1)They wanna get rich at our expense...
2) They love the "POWER" they wield as our representatives in Washington, D.C.!

If you doubt these facts, just look at the retirement package & health coverage they've voted for THEMSELVES (at OUR expense)... and then you'll understand "why" they are NOT in the same Social Security System we're forced to be in.   >:( :o >:(

If we wanna "fix" Social Security, then we must DEMAND our Federal Govt's employees and ALL of our Federal Congressmen/Congresswomen, our Senators and the President must be "in" the same Society Security System we're all in. 

THEN, my friends, you'll see how quickly Social Securty CAN be adequately funded... and how all the "problems" just seem to "melt away"!!!

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 04:42:04 PM »
John Kerry seems like an imbecile to most of us, but he's really just a reflection of the state of Massachussetts politics. He is simply the kind of person they elect. He projects their beliefs to the rest of the nation.

Whoa now partner.... being born and raised in 'Taxachussetts' I take exception to that remark. Not all of us are pinko, fag, commie sypathisers.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 05:05:11 PM »
WmRoy excellent pic!!!  That is a classic for sure.  Thanks for sharing.

First if this was truly a botched joke; then don't leave your day job Kerry.  Check that...please leave your day job too.

Second, the arrogance he has displayed with his refusal to apologize is sickening! >:(

Lastly, I'm glad this happened because hopefully our fellow citizens will see that Republican or Democrat we're in a world of hurt when it comes to our politicians.  Sorry, that was a brief rose-colored glasses moment.   ::)

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 06:04:53 PM »
At least our men in uniform know how to deliver a joke................  ;) ;D :D :D ::)

Offline TeePee

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »
All being said yes that was(can't say what I want) totally senseless just totally I think un AMERICAN. Where do these people come from???!! What a danger to the life I enjoy!! Is AMERICA doomed with these kind of politicians. OH but the KETCHUP's good.!!!!! DAMMMMMMITTT >:(!!!!! :o :o ??? :( GOD bless our educated men and women who protect the greatest of all countries in this WORLD! NEVER EVER say anything, never ever other than the BEST!! ;D

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 02:11:43 AM »

Whoa now partner.... being born and raised in 'Taxachussetts' I take exception to that remark. Not all of us are pinko, fag, commie sypathisers.

In my travels to Boston, most all the people I've met have claimed to be conservatives.  It  amazes me how the liberal politics propagates it's self with so many conservatives.

When are the conservatives going to take back "The peoples Republic of Massachusetts"?
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »
http://www.mcgilldaily.com/view.php?aid=5450

Another fool.....................  >:(

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 01:33:29 PM »
Kerry is an arrogant unthinking fool, almost as bad as GW.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline Brett

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 02:27:38 PM »

In my travels to Boston, most all the people I've met have claimed to be conservatives.  It  amazes me how the liberal politics propagates it's self with so many conservatives.

Further proof that the electoral system is corrupt.

When are the conservatives going to take back "The peoples Republic of Massachusetts"?

Most of us have given up hope and have moved out.  I find the climate down south to be more favorable both meteorologically and politically.

Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 11:00:46 PM »
  Kerry may well have been able to pull off the idea of " a botched joke "..if he had not already exhibited " 57 varieties " of disrespect and distain for our military.

The only way he "botched " it...was that when he chose exhibit hate and derision for the military, he forgot that his remarks were in public...and not confined to the DNC..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 11:43:17 PM »
What fascinates me is that 48% of the American voting public wanted this yo yo as President.

Of course, 52% wanted another yo yo.

What kind of a train wreck of a political system gives us such poor candidates as these?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 12:03:51 AM »
  Yes..It is such a tragedy that we live in such a terrible, useless, decayed country...

Why don't you leave and go to some Paradise like Cuba, Iran, Venezuela or North Korea...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 12:10:51 AM »
As usual, ironglow, any criticism of a position you support is taken as being unpatriotic. Why don't you rewrite the 1st Amendment so that it reads that only positions held by ironglow are allowed, that anything else is unpatriotic? Patriotism is what ironglow says it is, not a love of one's country.

Long as we are suggesting places each other can go, why don't you try going someplace where they don't allow political dissent, such as China or Russia? There, your need to shout down anyone who disagrees with you will find much favor. And you can torture to your heart's delight anyone who disagrees!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 02:06:48 AM »
Nabob;

You don't have opinions..in the same way as I do ?   You don't try to convince others to your opinions ?  Really ?

...Guess I'll just let your own posts speak for themselves again..LOL

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 03:04:47 AM »
America, love it or leave it. I never did like that statement. I like, America, love it, or vote to change it. This is America, nobody should need to go to Cuba, Iran or North Korea for being unhappy with the current government.
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline magooch

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 03:24:38 AM »
Kerry is a typical Democrat... and they're NOT the gun-owner's/hunter's "friend", but sadly... the other party's representatives aren't much better... and ALL of 'em are in politics for one or both of the following reasons:
1)They wanna get rich at our expense...
2) They love the "POWER" they wield as our representatives in Washington, D.C.!

If you doubt these facts, just look at the retirement package & health coverage they've voted for THEMSELVES (at OUR expense)... and then you'll understand "why" they are NOT in the same Social Security System we're forced to be in.   >:( :o >:(

If we wanna "fix" Social Security, then we must DEMAND our Federal Govt's employees and ALL of our Federal Congressmen/Congresswomen, our Senators and the President must be "in" the same Society Security System we're all in. 

THEN, my friends, you'll see how quickly Social Securty CAN be adequately funded... and how all the "problems" just seem to "melt away"!!!

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.

I could be wrong, but I thought all federal employees, including the Congress are now included into the Social Security system.

It might be interesting if those who are most critical of our government would run for office and make all the changes that would bring the country into compliance of what their idea of perfection is.  I think they would find that it aint so easy and about half of the people would end up hating them--no matter which way they go.
Swingem

Offline Tn Jim

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 09:00:14 AM »
He's a flip flopping idiot! WmRoy, I love the pic! As a former grunt I resemble that remark. ;D
Not all Muslims are terrorist, but oddly enough, all terrorist are Muslims.

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 03:04:11 PM »
Look at Murtha, he called our troops cold blooded killers, and the people here in theis area want to relect him. They think he's a great man. Him and kerry must be friends.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
Sheila;

Some folks seem to think that if a person ONCE served in the military..then noone can ever consider him/her of attacking or otherwise disrespecting the military..

What a bunch of balderdash !

While in the Army myself, I knew several constant complainers that hated and denigrated continually..the very Army they were themselves a member of..

Let's not forget that Benedict Arnold was a genuinely brave, much decorated, American General...for several years..

..And the Walker family, John & John Jr....both honorable Navy men for years..

Aldrich Ames..Great CIA operative for many years...until...

So forget the idea.."once served always honorable !"...it doesn't necessarily hold true...

Offline powderman

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 04:34:07 PM »
Kerry was a traitor over 30 years ago, and is today. He gave a beaten enemy hope in VN, just as he is giving the Godless ones hope today. Gen Giap said he was ready to give up the fight because he couldn't win. Then hanoi john and fonda and other traitors convinced him that Americans were weak and wouldn't fight. He fought on, killing thousands more Americans needlessly, not counting thousands more that were maimed for life. All thanks to traitors like kerry and his ilk. Another dumcrap, billy bob clinton convinced osama that we wouldn't fight. They were wrong. Like the clintons, kerry has nothing but hatred and disrespect for our brave men and women in uniform. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 05:07:39 PM »
If he would have been elected president, he would have did way with the military, and turn this country over to the UN.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 10:07:50 PM »

Since 1987, all new federal employees HAVE been in the Social Security system. It is called FERS.