Author Topic: Vote-smart web site  (Read 292 times)

Offline webrehm

• Trade Count: (0)
Vote-smart web site
« on: November 14, 2006, 07:50:43 AM »
The new Democratic leadership in Congress will be Pelosi, conyers, waxman and rangel. 
Go to www.vote-smart.org and look these up and see where they stand on gun banning. 
Vote-smart is a site which gives you factual information about candidates positions. You will find voting records, group ratings (i.e. How the brady campaign rates them or how the NOW(national organization of women) rates them and many other ratings by other groups), and many other good sources of information.  With this site it is very easy to find out where a politician really stands on many issues.
You will see that the NRA gives all these people an F and the Brady campaign gives them all high marks.
Expect to see an attempt to bring back the brain dead Brady bill,  for starters! For example, Pelosi wants to ban ALL semi-automatic weapons.

Enjoy the site. If you voted democratic, I hope you have gotten the leadership that you thought you were getting.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Vote-smart web site
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 10:51:18 AM »
  Guess that goes for the "stay home" crowd also..and the wasted votes..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)