Author Topic: SB!-D11 ???  (Read 453 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
SB!-D11 ???
« on: February 18, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »
I saw a 12ga at Gander and it was tagged SB1-D11...It was 24",Mod.Choke,Cammo Stocks.  Has anyone ever seen one of these.  It was at Gander Mtn.  I have only seen 1 other 24", Mod.choke barrel.  It came on a combo that I bought 3 years ago with a Tracker II 12ga.  Probably another of those odd-ball things that some distributor ordered.

cookiemann
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Re: SB!-D11 ???
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
That's a new one for me. Did you buy it?
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 11:06:01 PM »
I was thinkin' about it.  I already have a 12ga 24" barrel, but I could use the cammo stocks and it's never a bad thing to have an extra receiver.  Just have to see if I can sneek it past the CFO ;D.  I just bought a new Buckmark pistol, so it could be tricky. ;)  At $100, I kinda hate to pass it up!

cookiemann
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline mjh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »
Which Gander MT was that?   I might beat you to it??  I've been looking for a 20 ga Topper but might change my mind for the 24 in barrel.  I'm in Anoka by the way.

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 11:57:33 AM »
mjh,
Save your gas...have em do a search at the one closest to you and they will get it up there for ya.  I saw it at the Gander in Lakeville.  They have an area where there are some new and used guns mixed on the same racks.  I don't think it was used, but to tell ya the truth, I can't say for sure.  It sure looked new.  Go for it...

cookie
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 02:18:53 PM »
For that price you could part it out and get the stocks pretty cheap. If I had a Gander closer I might have to get it transfered.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline mjh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 03:53:15 PM »
Thanks I didn't know GM would do that for yea!  I going to check out a store on Wed and if they don't have what I'm looking for I may go over to the Forest Lake GM and see if it still available for transfer.  I would prefer as shorter barrel and modified choke.  I was looking a 20ga Topper's but have only be able to find 20ga Pardners close to home.  I have though about getting a youth Topper and then putting a full size stock on it.  With different opition is kinda fun but also a challenge to find just what your looking for.  And the 12ga might just be fine too.

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 11:23:43 PM »
mjh, check your PM's.
cookie
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"