Author Topic: Kahr PM9 mag drop  (Read 521 times)

Offline Rod in Pa

• Trade Count: (0)
Kahr PM9 mag drop
« on: February 04, 2004, 02:45:12 PM »
Does anyone else have this problem... Once in a while during the recoil of my PM9, my thumb hits the mag release button and the mag drops out. Rod

Offline 44 Man

• Trade Count: (28)
Kahr PM9 mag drop
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 05:19:59 PM »
If you stick that thumb in the ejection port and drop the slide a couple of times, it will shorten it so you won't have that problem.   :eek:  Seriously though, the Kahr has a small grip and if you have large hands, it is easy to bump the release.  Try curling your thumb down like when you make a fist and that should eliminate the problem.  Some people that shoot with their thumb straight actually hit the end of their thumb with the tip of their trigger finger, interfering with getting a shot off.  44 Man
You are never too old to have a happy childhood!

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Kahr PM9 mag drop
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 04:05:19 PM »
Quote from: Rod in Pa
Does anyone else have this problem... Once in a while during the recoil of my PM9, my thumb hits the mag release button and the mag drops out. Rod
Dali Llama say he refer Rod to following information: http://www.pistolsmith.com/viewtopic.php?t=18065 .
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Rod in Pa

Kahr PM9 mag drop
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 05:22:38 PM »
Thanks 44 Man and Dali Llama for you replys. Sorry it took me so long to reply, work related. Rod

Offline Dali Llama

Kahr PM9 mag drop
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 07:12:22 AM »
Quote from: Rod in Pa
Thanks 44 Man and Dali Llama for you replys. Sorry it took me so long to reply, work related. Rod
Rod in Pa be welcome, say Dali Llama.  Dali say he hope information lead him to cure of what ails handgun.
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk