Author Topic: What do you feed your 410Pardner/Tamer  (Read 415 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
What do you feed your 410Pardner/Tamer
« on: January 02, 2007, 11:30:04 AM »
Done enough reading here, and other articles too, to know that most 410's like the 2 1/2" shells and that #6 and #7 or 7 1/2's shoot the best. What works best for you and what model do you have?  Also, what about slugs?
Thanks
cookie
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: What do you feed your 410Pardner/Tamer
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 11:54:46 AM »
26" barrel full choke model 088 with a set of youth Camo straight English Squire style stocks on it, I have put it together for my wife and for visiting yougsters to use, it makes a great partridge gun for Maine for me also when I am not carrying my 16 gauge H&R. I shoot 2 1/2"  #7 1/2 shot out of it which seems to shoot the best. I have not yet shot slugs from it. In addition I am (still) looking for a 20" .410 barrel to complete my own Tamer, I have the reciever and a .410 Tamer buttstock with a Survivor forearm, just need the 20" (or even a 22") .410 full choke  barrel. Anyone got one to sell?....<><.... :)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley