Author Topic: PREMIUM Grade bullet casting lead for sale price good thru January 2007  (Read 396 times)

Offline masek77

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Very High Quality Casting Lead for sale.

This is the same lead that the major manufacturers use in their “premium” grade bullets.

Perfect for cast bullets. Formulated specifically for casting. Better than Lyman 2. Better than Linotype. Way better than wheel weight lead and "range" lead.

The BRN hardness is approximately 15.5. This lead is an alloy of several metals, including lead, tin, antimony, and arsenic. It is mixed under extremely high pressures to produce the properties required. This lead is made specifically to be poured into very complex molds with an absolute minimum of scrap due to incomplete filling of the mold.

Again to restate the obvious, this is very high quality lead, professionally designed to pour into complicated molds, perfectly, every time. You can buy cheap SCRAP lead and have a 60% scrap rate, or you can use my lead and have a better than 99.9% pass rate with PERFECT BULLETS EVERY TIME.

I sell this lead in 50 pound lots, shipped via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation for 60.00. This price is good thru January 2007.

If you are interested, please email me at masek77@yahoo.com. For faster service email me at this address. I accept USPS money orders, paypal and personal checks.

I am willing to entertain ALL offers for trade.