Author Topic: New Pardner  (Read 767 times)

Offline longjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
New Pardner
« on: December 14, 2006, 03:54:51 PM »
 I just got an early Christmas present :)  My daughter and son inlaw bought me a Pardner 12 ga 28 in barrel with mod choke It was tenderly used ,but new to me with new hard case and first box shells , ;D boy i knew we did a good job of raising that youngin :)  of course i have to wait until hoho!!  boy will i be suprised :o :o :-X One of the best things about this trip to gander mtn was when my 4year old grandbabygirl spotted the PINK youth size .22 that they have,and hearing her discribie it to her daddy on the phone  and of course all of the mounted trophies on the wall , It was amazing to  see this through a four year olds eyes! the best part was the BIIGGG BEAR on the wall that had no bones :)....lj

Offline EVOC ONE

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
Re: New Pardner
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 01:56:49 AM »
Oustanding!  Congratulations on the new Pardner.  Its amazing how it will multiply into a .20 ga, then a 16, then a .410, then with a 32" barrel and full choke, then ...

Its just the beginning.

Merry Christmas :D

EVOC ONE

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 03:47:39 PM »
Sometimes it's awesome 'seeing' things threw the eyes of your kids or grandkids isn't it? "BIIGGG BEAR on the wall with no bones."  that's a hoot.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 01:21:35 AM »
Congrats! You've started down a long road of buying guns and barrels that you don't need but for some uncontrolable reason have to have. Merry Christmas and enjoy that new gun.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline longjohn

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 05:01:29 PM »
well i got back home today  from oregon . dad was laid to rest yesterday at a national cemetary in Portland , with military honors , i bought my son one of the spent shell casings home.  as i missed christmas at home  i got my pardner today , my 4yr grand daughter  said popi it's your present in the black thing(case) and you dont know it but its a shootgun ;D and we can go hunting ....right  ;)

Offline Markus

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 03:31:02 AM »
Get that girl out in the deer woods or in a goose pit so she don't loose intrest. I think I'm headed to buy a double stand for me and my son today. Do you hunt any geese? I love taking my single shots out with the other guys shooting there berretas and browning autos. The best part is poining out that my goose is equally dead! Sent you PM as well

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline longjohn

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 03:15:54 PM »
took out the pardner today and put a box of feild grade shells through it and about 7 slugs and some misc buckshot that was laying ariund . got to say as always h&r/ nef has done it again. even tho i am a big guy  those slugs rocked me pretty good  :-[  will be shopping for a recoil pad now  :)

Offline Booboo357

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 10:20:40 PM »
I bought my 13 yr old son a pardner 12ga for Christmas. I also bought him the limbsaver slip on pad for it and he shoots it just fine. I found the limbsaver recoil pad at walmart for $20 thats about $10 cheaper then anywhere else. I swear by the limbsaver now it works great.

Offline Markus

• Moderators
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 03:17:33 AM »
Get that limbsaver slip on pad.  They really do make a huge difference.