Author Topic: Outside Of The Topics Covered Under This Forum, But...  (Read 346 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Outside Of The Topics Covered Under This Forum, But...
« on: January 31, 2007, 10:54:55 PM »
Excuse me for submitting an entry that is not covered by the umbrella that governs this Forum, nevertheless I believe that this Forum came the closest to addressing my question.

Simply put does anyone know if the HK MP-7 rifle as well as the FN P-90 rifle which are military/police full auto subguns have a civilian counterpart, semi-auto only?  If so, are you in a position to offer an opinion on the civilian versions?

Again, please accept my apologies for deviating from the intent of this Forum.  Regards,

JHT
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: Outside Of The Topics Covered Under This Forum, But...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 01:11:19 AM »
JHT - I'm not so sure either have a semi-auto civial counterpart.  I know the FN does not and I think the HK shuns the semi-auto approach in sub-guns.  Mikey.

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 01:49:16 AM »
Mikey, good to hear from you and thanks for responding to my inquiry.  Regards,

JHT
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »
But JHT, why do you worry about being outside the forum? It doesn't seem to bother anyone else. ;D
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.