Author Topic: This little lady can handle a weapon now  (Read 585 times)

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
This little lady can handle a weapon now
« on: January 23, 2007, 03:01:20 AM »
Y'all check this pretty little thing out.  Looks like she's done this a time or two.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1142000088/Hot_Girl_Shows_Off_Her_Guns
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: This little lady can handle a weapon now
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 03:36:21 AM »
Wow!  Not only can she handle a gun, but she can change clothes in the blink of an eye and not even drop her weapon.
Swingem

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 04:20:15 AM »
I'd be willing to bet she's firing blanks. No recoil apparent when firing and they didn't show the target only her. I see no value to such clips. I also kinda doubt that magazine held as many rounds as she fired. I suspect it was multiple magazines and the film just pasted together.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Brett

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 04:44:24 AM »
I'm not sure I agree with your analysis GB.   It appears she has positioned herself in a well braced stance leaning into the gun. You can clearly see the flesh on her upper arms reacting to the recoil.   Besides the .223 doesn't produce a great deal of recoil to begin with.  As far as value... well, guess you got me there.  There is no more value to watching this clip than watching Clint Eastwood in a Dirty Harry movie... except she's a lot cuter than Clint.  ;)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 10:26:18 AM »
Brett.  This doesn't appear to be a .223.  The cases appear to be either a 9mm or a .40.  Take a close look and see if you agree.

Offline Brett

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 11:52:13 AM »
Rockbilly you are right on the money.  I finally caught what the girl says at the end of the video. "LRM custom firearms and suppressors".  From that I was able to find their web site.   http://lrmfirearms.com/home.html  Click on their 'girls and guns' link if you would like to see some more cuties having fun at the range. 

One thing for sure the design of the M16/ARs places the barrel low in line with the stock which causes the recoil to move more or less in a strait line into your shoulder creating very little muzzle rise even in full auto.  Anyone who has fired this type weapon can attest to that, myself included.