Author Topic: WI Mattress Co. Snubs GI's  (Read 500 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
WI Mattress Co. Snubs GI's
« on: January 23, 2007, 07:38:49 AM »
Bargin Suppliers Discount Mats, a Wisconsin mattress company, received an inquiry e-mail from Sgt. Hess, 1st Cav Division to see if they shipped mats to Iraq...Sgt. Hess said that his group were posted in a remote area of Iraq, and was looking for some protection from sand mites/fleas/flies, and the cold ground on which they now slept. Sgt Hess received this reply from the mattress company: "Sgt. Hess, we do not ship to APO addresses, and even if we did we would NEVER ship to Iraq. If you were sensible, you and your troops would pull out of Iraq. (From) Bargin Suppliers Discount Mats." This mattress company is registered to: Faisal Khetani an "American Muslim of Pakistani decent." When questioned, Khetani said that the person who sent the e-mail was "fired."...another lie from a person who has no honor, no integrity, and no place in this country...he was the one who sent the e-mail. If the people of Wisconsin had any balls they would play "break the rope" behind a pickup, to let this pus drinking, scab eating WOG, know that this behavior is a "No-No". ST 
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Awf Hand

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
Re: WI Mattress Co. Snubs GI's
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:27:17 AM »
jh45 and others,

I'm always HIGHLY skeptical about these types of postings.  I went to snopes and verified it to be true.

I'm from Wisconsin, and while this fella might live here, he's not one of us.
Just my Awf Hand comments...

Offline sparsons

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 11:45:21 AM »
I don't blame you for being skeptical but I heard it today on the news. When I got home it was also reported on the news section of Yahoo. Only thing I heard that was different was the firing.  This morning the news just said basically the owner was not pleased but that his employee had the right to say what he thought --this is America.  Again using our freedom and rights to further their cause. I have no use for any Muslim any where and I aplolize to no one for my belief. The fact the guy took his website down or it was reported he did should tell you something.  The people in the area should ban togeather and boycott his business. ;D

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »
jh45 and others,

I'm always HIGHLY skeptical about these types of postings.  I went to snopes and verified it to be true.

I'm from Wisconsin, and while this fella might live here, he's not one of us.

I am from WI too and I went right to Fox News to verify it before I posted it.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.