Author Topic: Bushnell Service  (Read 765 times)

Offline 243tom

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Avid Poster
Bushnell Service
« on: February 06, 2007, 11:51:56 AM »
Has anybody had any experiences with returning Bushnell scopes for warrenty service? Just wondering what kind of turn around time to expect. Thanks for your replys.

Offline The Sodbuster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Bushnell Service
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
A year ago or so I bought a new Bushnell Legend 5-15 X 40mm scope.  I centered the elevation dial, but the windage dial froze before I even took it out to the range.  Couldn't budge it.  Sent it back to Bushnell and 2 or 3 weeks later I got a new scope in the mail.  If memory serves, they sent me some kind of confirmation card and I was able to check its status on their website.

Offline JustShootin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (70)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 06:02:02 AM »
Last December I somehow jammed the reticle change knob on their red dot Trophy. I explained the problem and the cause (me) and sent it in. I received a new red dot Trophy from them. You can't beat that type of service.
12ga 18 1/4" barrel = Bedroom gun,    12 w/rifled slug barrel,    .410,    12ga mod barrel only,    .22 Sportster,    .17 HMR Sportster,    .223 Rem,    .22 Hornet,    30/30,    45/70,    .357 Rem Max,    .50 Sidekick.

Offline Siskiyou

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 06:59:21 AM »
I fell and broke the top turret on a scope.  They returned the scope repaired within two weeks, with a few goodies included.  Great service.
There is a learning process to effectively using a gps.  Do not throw your compass and map away!

Boycott: San Francisco, L.A., Oakland, and City of Sacramento, CA.

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 06:56:53 AM »
This sure is good to hear. Sent my red dot trophy back about two weeks ago. Went to sight in my gun before deer season and the reticle moved up and to the left and stayed there.
bobg ;D

Offline 243tom

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 11:13:48 AM »
Thanks again for the replies guys.  I sent a Trophy model back about 3 weeks ago after noticing something stuck to the inside of the optic lense. When I turned the scope the other direction (upsidedown) it went away. But when I turned the scope back and tapped lightly it reappeared.
So it's somewhat of a mystery what it is,,,,but I didn't think it belonged there.  Hopefully Bushnell will make me happy,,either a repaired or replaced scope.

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 06:17:13 AM »
Sent my scope back to Bushnell on 1-31-07. UPS dropped of a new scope on 2-16-07. That must be why i own so many Bushnell scopes. Sure is good service.