Author Topic: plinking  (Read 485 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
plinking
« on: December 09, 2008, 06:16:00 AM »
how often do you go plinking and with what??
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
Re: plinking
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 06:43:22 AM »
Oh my goodness.  Where have you been?

Offline buckfever 1

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 04:23:19 AM »
I have done more pl inking with my 17HMR starting in late summer.  It is pretty close to a deer rifle trajectory out to 100yds.  It really helps my hand and eye coordination and shooting off hand.  I then have a lot of confidence for off hand shooting and nothing like a rimfire to get rid of and glimpse of a flinch.  All done on the cheap.    Buckfever

Offline John R.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 04:51:42 AM »
I plink mostly from spring to the start of hunting season, with just about all of my pistols and rimfire rifles. Have you tried plinking with your flamethrower yet? ;D

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 10:08:40 AM »
i used to go  plinking with everthing from my slingshot to my  noble 12GA. at the range i go to there a  plinking range with all kinds of things for shooting(car, old toys, dummy's, t.v., etc). sometimes it just fun to unload and shoot stuff.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends