Author Topic: Sarah Brady post Virginia Tech  (Read 484 times)

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
Sarah Brady post Virginia Tech
« on: April 29, 2007, 05:09:35 AM »
Since the Virginia Tech shooting I've been getting Emails from Sarah Brady. Kinda interesting to see what "the other side" is doing. She is shamelessly cashing in on the tragedy and hysteria. She says congress has done nothing to prevent this or future tragedies but YOU can do something, you can send her your money. She doesn't say what she would do with your money. She doesn't say what she thinks congress should have done, she doesn't say how she thinks such violence could be prevented. She only says to send her your money and you can rest assured that you have done something. Great scam don't you think. I guess I could cash in on every problem in the world. Send me money to fight world hunger. Send me money to fight racism. Send me money for homeless children. Send me money for people who can't afford medicine. I won't do a thing but you'll feel better knowing you have "done something". I guess she's sort of like the "sin eater" who was paid to make people feel better by eating the sins of a newly dead person so that person could go to heaven free and clear. Send Sarah your money and you'll feel good too.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Sarah Brady post Virginia Tech
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »
Did  you reply back to her?
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Sarah Brady post Virginia Tech
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 04:29:43 AM »
No, I'd rather be a fly on the wall in so far as the Brady Bunch is concerned. I did however, send a letter to the local newspaper in considerably more detail than my post here. Clearly Sarah considers her supporters to be pretty dim witted and so trusting that she expects they will just send money without questioning where it goes. She also said she has "a supporter" who will match your contribution dollar for dollar so every buck she gets now will be doubled. Any idea as to  who that "supporter" may be?
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.