Author Topic: A terrorist gang...  (Read 6731 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A terrorist gang...
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2007, 07:36:52 AM »
hundreds of years of conflict hasn't proved they mess with us ?
the praying is not the problem , its the treatment of all but the elite , stoning , torture , rape , cutting off body parts etc. like a gang on crack !
Since i have been alive talk , consideration , money or any other bribe we have tried has not worked to keep the middle east stable , take a look they don't want to be like us they want to make us be like them or dead !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2007, 01:26:36 PM »
TM7, just in the last 2 days, I read a news article, where, in England, a 24 year old, or so, Islamic girl, was killed by her father, and brother. They did this, because she was dating somebody, the family didn't like. They claimed that it was ok, in their beliefs, to do this. You can play devils advocate all you want, but if that's how their religion says their suppose to react, their religion/beliefs are nothing more than brain washing. How can anybody possibly believe, that Islam is a peacefull religion. This just proves, that they are capable of commiting acts of violence, against anybody/ anytime. Go ahead and keep defending them if you like, you'll never convince me of them even being close to civilized. We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2007, 02:15:09 PM »
Gypsyman,,,,rather than just go to church once a week or once a year on Easter, they pray 5 times a day to God, and ask for ablutions from sin, spiritual quidance,,,it is a demonstrative act of repentance of which Jesus was all about. At the risk of being flamed, I don't see any problem with this. Of course, like all religions around the world certain forces can convince the faithful to do unspeakable acts for which there is no excuse except to blame those that steer perceptions. Again I don't see why so many here want to mess with them for whatever reason, except if it is proven they continue to mess with us.

....TM7

It would seem to me that you are a potential muslim. If you think they and these other countries are what you say they are, and this one is not worth salvaging why are you here instead of there. The muslim is what he is. It is beyond me how you can ignore what they are doing in one of the most cowardly countries in the world France. Don't tell me the French have agravated them. The pacify them, and look how the muslim acts over there. I believe TM7, although we do agree on a few issues, that you have twisted off the reality scale on certain other issues, with the good little muslim being one of them. I see them as vermin.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2007, 03:46:40 PM »
  Yup !...

They pray their repentance 5 times a day...

In between those times they are beating their wives or sisters, blowing up women and children, molesting school boys, beheading a journalist, torturing a captive or cutting the tongue out of someone that spoke Muhammad's name with the wrong accent and then maybe ....smoking a little "loco weed".. 

Holy bunch ..aren't they !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2007, 04:29:17 PM »
TM7. They pray to a hateful, vengeful, Christian hating God, satan himself. If they were actually praying to the one true God they would have no problems today. The God they pray to does not exist. If you believe that these Godless scum are the victims you really need help my friend. Did you look up the passages in numbers I mentioned??, you might learn something. You mentioned the talmund several times, don't own one, never have, never will. My Bible tells me everything I need to know. The news says the Godless ones are still killing each other in Gaza, I hope they keep it up. Better than killing Jew babies, not as exciting for them , but better for the world. At least they are cleansing their own gene pool a bit, every little bit helps. POWDERMAN.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2007, 01:49:42 AM »
TM7;
  I may have the wrong picture, but it looks to me that you would like to try appeasing the radical Muslims. We already know that there is no appeasement that works in the face of evil.

It didn't work between Hitler & Chamberlain   didn't work with the land-for-peace deal with the Muslims and won't work with that same group anywhere.
    We should recall that after the combined Arab armies tried their adventure against Israel in 1967 and God saw to it that they got their tails trashed by Israel..and lost the West Bank & the Sinai..they begged the world bodies to see that their land "was returned". They even made peace overtures..should the land be returned..
  Well, first the whole Sinai was returned and then about 90% of the West Bank..still the perps won't recognize Israel or give the slightest bit of the promised "peace"..
  Most of us learned in grade school..if you get into a fair fight and get your clock cleaned..the honorable thing to do is make up and be friends; or at least "tolerate" one another..

I'm not accusing you of being an appeaser..just saying it sounds that way..

The late Heywood Hale Broun ( sportscaster) had an interesting view and one that is true as true can be..he said:

" Appeasers; They are the folks that believe that if you throw a piece of raw meat to a tiger everyday...someday the tiger will become a vegetarian ! "

Quite succinct and very accurate, as I see it !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2007, 01:56:14 AM »
Would someone explain !
They say they will destroy us !
They try to destroy us !
They teach their children to hate us !
They will commit suicide to kill us !
They do not want us to give them anything !
They want to TAKE it all !
Please explain how some Americans can't see this , and why they think what we believe matters to them !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2007, 03:47:24 AM »
TM-7 couldn't agree more , we have been trying to bribe the world to leave us alone since the end of WW-2 and it is insane !
My ?'s are not rhetoric , they are honest questions , do you have honest ansewers ?
Statesmanship only works in a win win situation when both sides are willing to allow the other side their due . both sides must give , what more can our side give ? what have they expressed they are willing to give , i feel you are trying to paint western valures on an middle east culture ! and the paint won't stick !
yes it is a complex world and dangerous also , to allow our enemy any closer quater would be not only foolish but certian to aid them in inflicting more damage to us !
I respect your desire to avoid war , but that time passed on 9/11 !

Offline deltecs

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2007, 07:06:51 AM »
I've been closely reading the post here.  The problem is not necessarily a belief in a particular religion.  The problem is extremist terrorists have and are willing to do whatever is necessary to mandate the actions of others.  The case in point in Iraq is not whether or not it had weapons of mass destruction, it did have at one time and our so called intelligence services believed it still had them.  With the failure of Saddam to comply with the original UN mandates to stop the first Gulf War, his approval of 9/11 and applauding terrorism, our belief in his control of weapons of mass destruction, his previous actions in invasion of another country and use of force, and tacit safe harbor of terrorists left the US with the decision to prevent another 9/11 by invasion of Iraq.  While these facts may not have been totally true, it was our belief that they were.  Now we are still fighting a war on terrorism from whatever source.  Terrorism is not just Muslim, but universal in that people are acting outside of their governments control.  If government cannot control the actions of their citizens without regard to the welfare of other independent nations then that government must go, with war if necessary.  Terrorism from any source cannot be tolerated by any nation anywhere in the world.  It is too bad that the rest of the world cannot see this. Terrorists should not have any civilized protections with regard to capture whatsoever.  As far as I"m concerned, any terrorist captured should be treated as a spy and hanged.  If Muslim, they should be wrapped in pigs skin shrouds and burned.  Then there will no chance for them to be martyred and go the happy hunting grounds.  We have a huge pork industry with lots of hides.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2007, 11:42:14 AM »
I'll buy that to the point they don't try to rattle their saber anymore , and if they do we take it away !

Offline powderman

« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2007, 03:26:51 PM »
TM7. You seem to believe in an ideal world where folks can work out their differences, with islam, that doesn't exist. We are not dealing with rational human beings here, human is even debatable. Their word cannot be believed, satans handbook encourages them to lie to infidels, so there can be no treaty, or agreement. The Godless ones have made treaties with Israel every time the've had their butts kicked, and broken every one of them. No my friend, you cannot appease the Godless ones, only defeat them in battle. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2007, 04:57:01 PM »
Yup. It's kinda hard to reason with an enemy who's main problem with you is that you are breathing.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2007, 05:10:43 PM »
  TM7;

Pure diplomacy doesn't work very well...Carter tried it with the Iatola Khomeni..he laughed and kept the entire embassy staff prisoners.
    The same day that R Reagan got sworn in..the Iatola feared that "the cowboy" Gipper himself, may well punish him..so he reacted..and sent the captives home..

Clinton..taking a page from the Carter book, made a deal with Kim Jung Il..we give him all kinds of goodies and he doesn't go seeking nuclear weapons..you can see where we are today..

As Pres Reagan said " trust,.. but verify !".

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2007, 01:17:08 AM »
President Reagan , would take their sword then tell the world he had taken it . Today everyone wants to tell whats coming before we take it !
We should have learned !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2007, 02:08:23 AM »
elected ? maybe in a broad interpretation of the word , can it be called that when if you are found not voting a certain way you are punished or killed ?
Our idealist ways of treating the middle east is akin to dealing with a snake , keep messing around with it and you will be bitten !
The best way to deal with a snake is cut the head off ! With the saber ya took from it !
In a conflict some one wins and someone loses or it ain't over and will flare up later ! Look at conflicts that ended with a decisive winner seem to be over , but ones with a stand still seem to come and go for years and years !
When did this start ? 1500-1800 years ago ?
although it may be impossible to totally eliminate the problem it maybe possible to do as our forefathers did beat the opposition back to a point that will take a century or two to recover from and at least give the world a few 100 years of peace !
Terror is their weapon and to do anything to remove the threat they pose , we must eliminate the terrorist first !
President Bush took on the greatest challenge this nation has ever faced and less than half of the country stands behind him , it is a shame over half the people in this country would rather put off the inevitable for future generations to have to deal with , after the opposition has had ample time to build in strength and ability ! I pray we have not become a nation of cowards !
I believe in reason , but reason based on fact not fantasy !

OK some one else can have the soap box !

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2007, 03:20:48 AM »
 SHOOTALL, your exactly right. While I certainly don't like the idea of our young men and women being killed in war, this adversary makes it necessary. They have attacked us on so many fronts in the last 2 decade's, we finally have a leader who responded. He certainly has faults, and has screwed up. This war is not one of them. How many condemnm what he's done, but will be the first to yell and scream about what did the gov't do or didn't do, when we have another 9/11. We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2007, 04:37:26 AM »
  TM7;

Better read that history again !

The Shah was run out of Iran by a group of radicals who had the whole country cowed into being afraid of them.

The ayatollah was living in Paris at the time..once the Shah was gone, he simply moved in and ASSUMED power.

His idiot radical students were then the ones that captured the embassy staff and held them.

The present leader of Iran it appears, was one of those radicals heavily involved in this illegal (by international law & courtesy) act..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »
Great! That just shows that 98%  of them are evil. I guess some of the very good decent ones will have to die to cleanse the world of this evil cult.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2007, 02:59:38 AM »
Great! That just shows that 98%  of them are evil. I guess some of the very good decent ones will have to die to cleanse the world of this evil cult.
BILLY. Sounds about right. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dee

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2007, 04:13:05 AM »
SHOOTALL, your exactly right. While I certainly don't like the idea of our young men and women being killed in war, this adversary makes it necessary. They have attacked us on so many fronts in the last 2 decade's, we finally have a leader who responded. He certainly has faults, and has screwed up. This war is not one of them. How many condemnm what he's done, but will be the first to yell and scream about what did the gov't do or didn't do, when we have another 9/11. We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

While I agree with all said, and have had my own opinions of Islam and what it is, which war are you talking about. Are you talking about the CORRECT decision of going into Afgansitan and clearing out the TRAINING CAMPS financed by Saudi Arabian kings and government officialls, that helped spawn 911? Or are you talking about the war where we invaded and overthrew a dictator the American government trained at the School of the Americas in Ft. Benning, Ga., and put into power with American backing, and whom had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with 911? This country being of course, Iraq.
It is amazing to me, why some people march around in circles waving flags, and proclaiming what a righteous war (the one Iraq) this is, when they totally ignored whom was really behind 911, which were the SAUDI's. All of this is DOCUMENTED fact. Yes, al quade has MOVED into Iraq, but, ONLY after we threw the country into chaos, by overthrowing the government. Yes, Saddam was a bad man, but so is Poutin, the Kadfie, and many others.
We (as a country) started out in the right direction with Afganistan, but, how in the hell can people ignore facts, just because GW says so. We didn't go after the REAL CULPRITS because of oil interests in Saudi Arabia, and that also is an established fact.
So now people who are not doing the actual fighting are sitting in their living rooms saying we need to stamp out these evil muslims in Iraq. ::) We did not attact the RIGHT country, we attacked the WRONG country, and although I think TM7 IS in left field on many of his world views, especially concerning Islam, the truth of the matter is that OVER 70% of the U.S. DOES see thru this BS concerning Iraq. All the American government has really accomplished is they have SHOWN the rest of the world and 70+% of it's own population, that they will lie about their reason for attacking a country that HAD NOT attacked us. They in effect destroyed what little credibility they had.
I voted for Bush twice, but he has turned out to be a hard headed, eliteist, idiot.
Now for those of you, whom are gonna claim that I don't support the troops, BS! I served my country for 20 years, my sons have also, and one still is. This is about PROPERLY going after the REAL CULPRIT, not spinning it to fit an agenda, and going after some other country. Some people in this country are in the minority on this issue because they REFUSE to see the HANDWRITING ON THE WALL. They got lied to concerning Iraq! Everybody now recognizes that except them. It doesn't make them smarter and more in the know, because they are watching the SAME TV NEWS everyone else is. It makes them hardheaded, and incapable of accepting the facts that the other 70+% now see. This 70+% aren't weaklings. Their just not lemings.
Right now, my son is not sitting in a compound talking on the radio, or repairing equipment. He isn't sitting in an air conditioned office, making decisions for someone elso to carry out, nor is he sitting in his recliner at home. He is fighting house to house in Baghdad. He chose to serve his country, WILLINGLY, and he like many others agree, the fighting should have been done in another country, not Iraq.
Although I worried about him when he went to Afganistan on his first combat tour, I knew that we as a country were right. These last two tours in Iraq have been a nightmare, because the reasons for being there have been uncovered to the world as a lie, and THAT is why our support is diminishing WORLDWIDE. Not weakness from the rest of the world. They like we 70+% recognise BS when we see it. TTWISI
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2007, 10:15:41 AM »
the war i was talking about is the one that goes back to the crusades ! it is the same struggle , it has never had a  winner through out history ! and keeps popping up ! when Russia broke up , WW-1 etc. all part of the conflict in one way or another .
what you bring up about our training etc. is what i mentioned earlier , trying to buy peace !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2007, 11:56:39 PM »

Shootall;
   This conflict goes back well beyond the Crusades ! It is perhaps the oldest feud in the world...

Old Father Abraham had two sons at that time ( Genesis 17)  ..one was legitimate..Isaac   the other illegitimate...Ishmael.

God made Isaac (father of the Jewish nations) the rightful heir of Abraham.

Even though God said that Ishmael (father of the Arab nations) would father many nations, Ishmael was cut out of the same  will that made Isaac the rightful heir...

Ishmael and his descendants have been enraged ever since... ( Genesis 17: 15-22 )

Again;
       This should be of no real surprise, because back in ( Genesis 6: 11&12 )..God did predict that Ishmael and his descendants would be nothing but troublesome..in spite of the fact that Ishmael was to produce "many nations"..

Let this be a "word of wisdom" for all...Abraham, or anyone else for that matter, ...is asking for real trouble if they sow their seeds in a forbidden field !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2007, 01:27:15 AM »
Thanks IRONGLOW , most seem to think its oil !

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2007, 08:11:04 AM »
Well, todays headlines: Muslem leaders are calling for suicide attacks, because England wants to Knight Salman Rushdie, for his writings. Yep, just the religion I want to belong to. We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »
Guess another post went in to cyberspace, cause it aint here. Good for England. Guess this will mean the Godless ones will start killing innocents around the world now, ooooooppps, I forgot, they already are. Shame on Rushdie for telling the truth. POWDERMAN.  :P :P :P :P :P :P

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2007, 02:46:34 AM »
  Powderman;

I had a problem with posts going into cyberspace..but it was my own fault. Sometimes i would type out a reply.. then just punch the "post" button and move on..
  There are times however, when the post i made comes right back..still on the white background with a red-letter note across the top telling me to re-submit the post.
  If I have moved on and don't see the red-letter note...the post just disappears.

This may or may not be your problem, but it was mine..

But then, this old man has many a ..DUH !... problem with operating a PC !...LOL

Offline powderman

« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2007, 03:59:08 PM »
IRONGLOW. I've come to the conclusion that the red letter thang is exactly what got me. Graybeard also pointed that out on another thread. POWDERMAN.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2007, 01:50:04 AM »
  I see there was a car bomb found in Great Briton last night. What do you think the odds are that muslimes are involved?  A religion of peace, B S.

I hope to see the British populace rise up and cleanse Great Briton of this cancer on their land.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2007, 02:03:12 AM »
naw ! but i bet someone want to introduce a new law to limit ownership of nails !

Offline powderman

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2007, 03:29:11 AM »
naw ! but i bet someone want to introduce a new law to limit ownership of nails !

As ridiculous as that sounds, it wouldn't surprise me if they did. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)