Author Topic: Weaver "V" series, model #849402 3-9x38mm Matte Black, Mil-Dot  (Read 448 times)

Offline fat tony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Does anyone have any experience with this scope? ??? I'm looking for a scope for my .303, I like this one because it has a Mil Dot reticle which I wanted to play around with anyways. How much are they going for stateside? Best regards FT.   ;)
"I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

John Diefenbaker, July 1, 1960

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
Re: Weaver "V" series, model #849402 3-9x38mm Matte Black, Mil-Dot
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 02:10:15 PM »
Tony,

The Weaver #849402 does not have a mil dot reticle.  That particular scope has a Duplex reticle.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline fat tony

• Avid Poster
Re: Weaver "V" series, model #849402 3-9x38mm Matte Black, Mil-Dot
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 02:48:53 PM »
Strange as heck, their website 'clearly' shows that it does. But I visited wholesale sport's website (Calgary), and sure enough, I think all of them were this model, didn't say anything about the reticle pattern, but stated that it was available in matte or gloss? Wierd!  :P
"I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

John Diefenbaker, July 1, 1960