Author Topic: Officer shot by gun kept under pillow  (Read 3450 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Officer shot by gun kept under pillow
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2007, 07:02:53 AM »
looks sometime stuff happens, when it does you learn from it so it don't happen again.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline kennisondan

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2007, 05:15:09 AM »
had a 45 in a tupperware container full of cartridges sink down in them; evidently close the slide and compress the grip safety, slide safety, and trigger when I walked with it from the back of a truck to the front to remove it from the truck bed and put it on the floorboard of the truck. It all began with the slide back and a loaded clip in an amt hardballer; scared me ... killled the ac in the truck; made a great debate on how it happened and a decent story to tell about safety...
must have gone off during undisclosed trick-sex or foul play or bad dreams.. cause there was no mention of a tupperware full of rounds, was there ?? ::)
dk

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2007, 08:16:38 AM »
 Only Glocks come in Tupperwaree , maybe  its for a reason !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2007, 09:53:07 AM »
Said it before and I'll say it again. Political correctness puts people into positions where they just don't belong. Either not enough brain power, or muscle power.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2007, 10:06:21 AM »
looks sometime stuff happens, when it does you learn from it so it don't happen again.

Now this is a TRUE STATEMENT, "WITHOUT" condemnation. Excellent! ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 10:33:50 AM »
and if you are smart enough to learn for someone Else's mistake so much the better !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2007, 10:38:22 AM »
Exactly SHOOTALL their "MISTAKE". Not everyone whom makes one, is stupid, ignorant or anything else. The made a mistake. The astronauts on Challenger were really smart, but it was a mistake to get on the ship, and it cost them their lives.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline 1911crazy

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »
I keep a loaded firearm close to me when i'm sleeping.  I keep it far enough away so i need to get out of bed to get it.  Never keep a loaded firearm within reach when your sleeping I have learned about about that.  Back in the 70's I had a race car and i kept my 12ga double within arms reach.  I woke up one night with it in my hands.  It was loaded but i never fired it.  I have no clue how it got there too.  Like i said keep it close by but no so close so you have to get up to get it.  My dogs will wake me up in plenty of time for sure. Having a dog is the first line in protection.