Author Topic: Sen. Clinton speaks !  (Read 568 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Sen. Clinton speaks !
« on: September 06, 2007, 01:35:32 AM »
This am. Fox news talk aired a snippet of Sen. Clinton stating ( like she is already president no less ) that now " we would have a president who would stop and ask for directions " !
I got to ask , she claims to have shared in Bills decisions when he was president , been a governor's wife , high class lawyer  and senator ! RIGHT ?
With all her apparent wealth of experience , who would she ask ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
Re: Sen. Clinton speaks !
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 02:07:11 AM »
she going to be next president it's all rig.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 02:10:52 AM »
Well then , do ya think it will be the same as the last two terms she had , I mean supported her husband thru ?

Offline jgalar

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 02:34:06 AM »
AT least the Chi-Coms are as involved as much as they were when the Clintons were last in power!
The Chinese are really looking forward to the Clintons being back in charge.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 04:04:29 AM »
Guess they are holding out for their navel base IN CALF. !
but hey if we go to war with them , look at the money we will save on travel , can fight um right here !
do you think they will bring in boats painted with lead based paint ?

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 04:34:11 AM »
I can't believe you guys doubt Hilliary's leadership ability. ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 10:25:10 AM »
The media is the only thing Hillary has in her favor. The media wants to portray the gender/racial card, so they give it huge airtime. She will not carry the South or even California for that matter.  Florida, Texas, and California are needed to win, and this is highly unlikely.  Some of it is her gender but the majority will not vote for her b/c she is just as shady as Bill.  Most voters will not forget the people her husband pardoned after receiving large donations to her war chest.  The only states she will carry will be the New England states and maybe Illonois.  I doubt she would even carry New York.

Offline Don Fischer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 10:59:11 AM »
Weather it's Hillary or someone else, I got a feeling you guy's better be ready for a Democrat president. The democrat's controlled the government when the republicans had the house, senate and the oval office. The republicans might be nice guys that want us to keep our guns but they are also gutless do nothings. I think they have only one platform and even they don't know what it is.

When the people in this country figure out that the only fix for our broken and corrupt government is to fire them all, then things will change. I vote against every incumbent, don't care who they are. Everybody do that for two general elections and those that govern will understand it's not a lifetime appointment and they could be out the door in the bat of an eye. The biggest thing standing in the way is the welfare government pays out to special interest groups.
:wink: Even a blind squrrel find's an acorn sometime's![/quote]

Offline Don Fischer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 11:03:42 AM »
  Some of it is her gender but the majority will not vote for her b/c she is just as shady as Bill. 

Least you forget my friend, this country elected Bill not once, but twice! Far to many Americans live on hand outs. Far to many illegals living on hand outs.
:wink: Even a blind squrrel find's an acorn sometime's![/quote]

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 11:09:44 AM »
Hell, two states elected muslims to the senate this go round. What makes you think Hilliary ain't got a chance?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 02:23:07 PM »
I keep remember what bush said on TV about bush clinton bush clinton then laughing about it. I can't get that statement out of my head.

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »
I don't doubt we will be stuck with a Democrat but believe what you will, she has no chance in Texas, Florida, California, and most of the mid-western states.  New England can not carry the electorial votes for a candidate, even if they wish they could.   They get a lot of press because they hold the first primaries and have notoriously voted Democrat.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 07:31:54 AM »
she might have more votes than you believe !

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 08:30:56 AM »
i totally detest Hillary and everything that she stands for.  Having said that, the Republicans were in charge of everything for 6 years and did nothing except enrich themselves like pigs at a trough of sweet milk.  They tried to gut veterans benefits.  They cut funding for military brain injury research.  They refused to pass serious lobbying reform.  Indeed, several Republicans in the house defended trips at lobbyist expense as "saving the taxpayers money"-right.  Then there were the scandals. 

Next year i will vote against every both senator Inhofe and Rep. Cole because they are incumbents and are part of the problem.  If we would all do that maybe we could replace about one-third of the senate and house next year.  This would send a serious message to the survivors-shape up and represent your constituents or ship out.