Author Topic: A true American Statesman speaks.  (Read 880 times)

Offline Fazak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
A true American Statesman speaks.
« on: September 05, 2007, 04:13:04 AM »

Offline jh45gun

Re: A true American Statesman speaks.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »
I have dial up I am not going to waste hours downloading something from some one who wants to cut and run. Not saying I would not support him over a democrat I would  if he was the choice over a democrat at least the ones that are running now . but I am not impressed with his cut and run attitude.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 04:11:43 AM »
I watched Ron (Kocinch) Paul's performance on last night's Republican Presidential debate on Fox.  I thought he showed his true colors when it comes to fighting the War on Terror; he stuck his foot right dead center in his mouth.  He has chosen to adopt the exact same path as the appeasers, the defeatists and the surrender monkeys on the left.  Further, he strikes an isolationist attitude with regard to our existance in the world in general.

What ever Ron Paul's positions are on other things, he has disqualified himself as a serious contender with his totally lame and inane stance on defending the country, and that, after all is the number one highest obligation of a President.
Swingem

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 06:05:20 AM »
So if Fred Thompson does not beat him who do you suggest? Rudy is out so is McCain in my opinion neither are true Republicans who support gun rights and other issues. I still say Fred Thompson has more of the right answers over Paul.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 10:07:55 AM »
Look in the mirror bud  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 12:30:26 PM »
Fazak....really does start to give new meaning to what 'sheeple' really does mean...doesn't it?

....TM7

Some people have to learn everything the hard way.

I'm hoping that there's enough people whose eyes have been opened to keep the situation from degenerating any worse than it already has,... but I'm concerned that the current administration will cause more damage during their remaining time in office than the next administration can adequately fix.

And if another globalist is elected,.. from either the Republican or Democrat camps, very hard times are going to befall our land.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »
there is a ruling coterie of persons hellbent on the total degeneration and degradation of mankind, and that most sheeple will follow these Judas goats off to hell.

..TM7

I suspect that you've also reached the conclusion that they're evil,... as I have,.... and I mean that in the strictest sense of the word,...

It's sobering to see the extent that they'll go to perpetuate their lies,... and their killing,.... and I don't know if they can be stopped,.. not by man, anyway.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »
Hang on while I build ya a bigger soap box  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
Hang on while I build ya a bigger soap box  ;D ;D ;D

You've been played,... and you're laughin' and dancin' a jig about it.

Laugh it up, man,... the joke's on you.

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 04:19:03 AM »
Ahhh, there it is--the conspiracy.  I knew it--I knew it.  Nobody's going to sneak anything past you guys.
Swingem

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 04:46:46 PM »
Ahhh, there it is--the conspiracy.  I knew it--I knew it.  Nobody's going to sneak anything past you guys.

:o ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 07:59:18 PM »
Fred Thompson, is going to take the primary anyway.  The others aren't even in the running anymore.  Untill Fred Thompson announced there was not a Republican running that stood a chance against Hillary.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23:55 PM »
F & T,    A couple of others are teeter tottering but its really only you two so adamant?  Sheeple?  Gonna learn the hard way or to late for that......

I'll bet you guys liked Peerot too.  (BTW, spelled it that way on purpose)