Author Topic: Foggy Hollow Bluegrass (North Alabama)  (Read 304 times)

Offline whiskey101

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
Foggy Hollow Bluegrass (North Alabama)
« on: September 13, 2007, 04:13:04 PM »
I didn't see a Music Forum, so please move if I got this in the wrong place.

I would like to invite everyone out for some excellent bluegrass music in northeast Alabama.

http://www.foggyhollow.com/sept2007.htm

My dad and his partner have been putting on this festival on my dad's farm for many years. There will be camping, food, kid's entertainment, crafts, and really good bluegrass music.

The festival is right down the road from ol GrayBeard himself, so you could easily work in a trip to see both of us. I sure hope to meet some of you at the festival.

I will be camped behind the stage. Probably the only silver Chevy with a blue "Truck Tent" set up in the bed of the truck. This is a personal welcome to stop by the camp for a cold beer and a bite to eat.

This is a family event. They do a great job of keeping it fun for the whole family. No loud vulgar drunks, no fights, pleant of restrooms, showers for campers, lots of good food. Glass is not allowed, neither is open display of alcohol. Coolers and chairs are encouraged.

I will be working the front gate from 3pm to 7pm on Friday, so even if you don't want to stay for the festival, stop and say HI!

The best deal is to come on Friday and camp. Tent camping is free with a two day ticket. Camper spots are usually sold out, but there is plenty of field parking without hook ups if you desire.
"So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out into the street."

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: Foggy Hollow Bluegrass (North Alabama)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 03:52:57 AM »
That's not far from me too. I'll have to see if I can get over there.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson