Author Topic: Corbin swaging equipment  (Read 908 times)

Offline bullet maker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Corbin swaging equipment
« on: June 16, 2003, 04:33:22 AM »
:D Hey fellow bullet swagers and future wanabes;
   ON e-bay, there is an auction for a total package of new never used Corbin stuff, press, dies and everything except for the jackets. Might want to take a look and see. Just type in bullet swaging and click the search button on e-bay.
bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.

Offline Super 91

Corbin swaging equipment
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 12:31:21 AM »
I did a couple of searches with no luck.  Any help?

Offline bullet maker

• A Real Regular
T-Bolt
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 03:33:44 AM »
:D Hi T-bolt
    E-bay is sometimes case sensitive, so when you get on e-bay on the first page it will say at the top of the page, (what are you looking for) and then a button to the side of it, that says (find it).
   Type in the words bullet swaging, in the area that says (what are you looking for). that will take you to two item right now that will head ling bullet swaging, after you push the search button.
   Now, in the left column of that page it takes you too, you will see a (basic search) button and it will say ( in titles + descriptions) , push that button and it will take you to the full listings of bullet swaging items. I think there are 7 on their, one of which is the corbin stuff I was talking about.
   The Item no. is 3613761170. Hope that helps. I know sometimes I cut off my nose by alerting you guys to these items, but if it was something I really wanted, I`d keep my mouth shut, so I wouldn`t have as much competion bidding against me. But on the other hand, we are all brothers, and if I can help you will later on maybe the carma will come back and help me.LOL :)
bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.