Author Topic: Have you heard the blather on the new Bin Laden tape ?  (Read 707 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Have you heard the blather on the new Bin Laden tape ?
« on: September 10, 2007, 04:23:32 AM »
    He hates capitalists, corporations and Christians.

He condemns the "iffy" position of "global warming" and  congressional Democrats that failed to
   accomplish "cut & run"..

He calls Pres Bush and D. Rumsfeld "murderers" while praising the REAL murderers
   of 9/11 as "heroes".

He insists everybody believe as he does..or be put on his smear & death list !

He praises Noam Chomsky as one of the few "truly enlightened" people this
  side of the pond .

Shucks ! He sounds just like the "looney left" Kool-Aid drinkers in this   country..

.....Remarkable, how evil minds run on the same rails  !     

www.mideastweb.org/log/archives/00000622.htm
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: Have you heard the blather on the new Bin Laden tape ?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 01:19:11 PM »
I bet he has a lot of primitive camping experience for the last few years.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 12:39:36 AM »
TM7...

It's quite possible that in HIS country, he is a renegade part of the looney left.

Some intelligence operatives are opining that the script was actually written for our "benefit" by a defecting "convert", traitor from California, since the phraseology sounds like it came directly from him..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Chilachuck

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 05:59:14 AM »
I dunno. The different images I've seen look like they were taken different years. It looks like a cut-n-paste composite to me, but everyone I've read in the blogs are going along with him being alive and the film being shot recently.

I think this tape is a fraud.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 12:31:57 PM »
  I really didn't watch the video..I read the transcript.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Osama is pretty well rotted by now..

My observation was only that the bluberings on the transcript sounded more like the complaints of some rich, spoiled brat from BerzerKley  U. than some Muslim terrorist hiding in a cave on the Paki/Afghan border..

That is, some rich, spoiled child from Berzerkley..complaining about capitalism..who is attending that expensive "education" by way of his/her daddy's capitalistic ways...LOL

Offline alsaqr

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 09:07:35 AM »
It is a fact that bin Laden pulled off a total strategic coup on 9/11.  Those so called "intelligence agencies" that we pay about 75 billion dollars a year for were totally useless.   They had no one on the ground.  They had no one to read the millions of intercepts in Arabic.  They did ignore good intelligence from other countries.  Finally they did not,and still do not talk with each other.  Bin Laden is a scumbag, no doubt about it.  It is amazing that our impotent government has allowed him to live this long. 

Anyone who ever worked with Arabs had to know that another attack on the WTC would take place.  Arabs, in general, and crazy Islamics, in particular; view NYC as the center of Jewish influence in the world-which it is.  After the first attack on the WTC , the US totally ignored the fact that another attack was a dead certain.   

Did anyone on this board ever hear of Rick Rescorla?  Rescorla was the head of security at Morgan Stanley/Dean Witter.  Rescorla repeatedly warned the NYC Port Authority that another attack would take place on the WTC.  They laughed him off.   Rescorla lost his life on 9/11 getting his folks out of the WTC against the orders of the Port Authority, who told everyone to stay put.