Author Topic: 3:10 To Yuma  (Read 344 times)

Offline Glanceblamm

• Trade Count: (0)
3:10 To Yuma
« on: September 27, 2007, 04:15:39 AM »
Has anyone seen this?

I usually will see a movie about every five to seven years and most of the time will wait a year or more for a cheap DVD or even the chopped television version.
I would like to see this movie and was wondering if anyone here had seen it and or could recommend it.
Thanks
GB

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
Re: 3:10 To Yuma
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 06:20:06 AM »
I've seen it.  It was alright... I'm not a huge Christian Bale fan, but he was fine.  Russel Crowe did a great job, and made the movie.  As far as guns and realism, it's about what you'd expect from  a western.  It's not Open Range or Unforgiven, that's for sure.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »
In other words you wern't mezmorized by this movie.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline mparks

• Mick's outdoor page
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 03:01:42 PM »
I liked it quite a bit.  My wife even thought it was good.  The bad guy working the Scoffields is worth the price of admission alone.