Author Topic: Trigger on Knight American Messed up  (Read 822 times)

Offline aulrich

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Trigger on Knight American Messed up
« on: October 05, 2007, 05:36:28 AM »
So I am pulling my gear together for a trip to the cabin and as luck would have it as I am packing the muzzle loader I try to cock it and it does not catch I fiddle with it for a minute and it does eventually catch but the trigger pull is way heavy. So I pull the gun apart and lube the trigger. It did not help now it caught but the trigger will not go at all, yes the safety was off actually jammed in the off position.

I have an e-mail in to knight but I though I would ask here if there is a place to source a new trigger.
The second mouse gets the cheese

Offline Wolfhound

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Trigger on Knight American Messed up
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 07:11:33 AM »
Knight's the only place for that trigger. If you have to pay for it get a Wolverine or Bighorn trigger. They're adjustable where the AK isn't.

Offline aulrich

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Trigger on Knight American Messed up
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »
Call knight yesterday and you are correct I get the trigger from them, I can get the better trigger and bonus before they ship it they can adjust it to their minimum spec. It is not all that expensive but I'll will have to wait till after Christmas, but it is nice to know it is one phone call away. I did end up missing that season but the up side was that I was able to help my nephew prepare and get his first buck.
The second mouse gets the cheese