Author Topic: Got lucky  (Read 529 times)

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Got lucky
« on: September 25, 2007, 03:39:50 PM »
I was getting ready for muzzle loader season and i was reading in the paper about 120 acers in the lower part of sc for lease. i am getting it for a little over $600. the land  has 3 food plots already and 2 box blinds. and a creek. gun seasons in down there so i am off huntin this weekend
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline greenjeans

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Got lucky
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 04:32:20 AM »
You were lucky. I hunt upstate SC and would love to find something like that. We don't get gun season until Oct. 11, but muzzle loading now. where did you find the land? Hope you have a good year. :)
Romans 8:38,39

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Got lucky
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 09:07:36 AM »
one of my friends gave me a call about it. the owner didn't want a club since i wanted to start one. he was strict and said no guest but i talked him into 2 people me and my brother leasing it. i don't know if ill lease it next year. hope you have a good year also
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick