Author Topic: Where have I been?  (Read 677 times)

Offline huntnut

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
Where have I been?
« on: October 06, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
Where have I been that I missed these guns? Priced like a NEF/H&R but change barrels like a encore, its the best of both worlds. I'm going to have to look for one of these at the LGS monday and play around with it, to see if I like it or not, but what I have been reading about it today it sounds like a hell of a gun.
AIM SMALL MISS SMALL 1 SHOT 1 KILL

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Re: Where have I been?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 08:14:37 PM »

Yup...they can be very nice...Not as many calibers or configurations...but they are just getting their feet wet in the on the market...

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Ditchdigger

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (12)
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:16:36 AM »
The looks of these guns throw some people off,but even they admit that it shoulder's very nicely for them. And then if you get as far as shooting one,you'll hooked on them.Less recoil,barrel jump,and alot of other things really help this gun.(including the free sling.) My 30 06 barrel shoots very well with the Fusion,and the 45 70 barrel is fun to shoot with hot handloads.My 243 barrel turned into a real shooter also. 300 yd.PD shots are a piece of cake with the 243 and 65gr. Vmax's.    Digger
Rest in Peace Old Friend July 2017

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 10:51:01 AM »
they also have a great trigger at 3lbs
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick