Author Topic: Coming to Anchorage may 2004, Looking for help on Black Bear  (Read 809 times)

Offline armymp71

• Trade Count: (0)
Coming to Anchorage may 2004, Looking for help on Black Bear
« on: January 12, 2004, 02:22:41 PM »
I have several plots of land 20-30 acres, a fully furnished hunting cabin for a relaxing stay. I have good deer during archery, and gun is fun but the big bucks will vanish after the first day. Willing to trade or make a deal. I have seven days in which to get my father and I a black bear. We hunted Homer Alaska last year so we know what to expect. Let me know what you think. Airport pickup and drop off in St. Louis, MO is not a problem. Non resident MO tags are over the counter and match the state your from in price. I have a use for the meat if you do not want it, or I can get processed for you. Did I forget anything??? I can email pictures of the land or cabin. I also have a large amount of Turkeys.

THanks,

Rick

armymp71@hotmail.com

Offline Matt in AK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Another forum
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 08:43:17 AM »
Rick,

Don't forget to post on the "Hunting in Alaska" forum a few above this one as well.  I received a lot of help via e-mail, telephone, and in person on that forum.  They are a great bunch of guys who want to share their Alaska.

Cheers,
Matt
Isaiah 6:8