Author Topic: Perry Sells Out!  (Read 399 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Perry Sells Out!
« on: October 19, 2007, 06:33:36 AM »
It really comes as no surprise, but Yesterday Governor "Tricky Ricky" Perry of Texas formally endorsed Giuliani for President.  You don't have to look very far to find the reason for this, Giuliani's lawfirm is the sole representative of "Cintra Cocecesiones de Infarestructures de Transort of Spain, which is building the NAFTA superhighway in Mexico that will come up from ports on the Pacific coast carrying trucks and rail-cars loaded with goods from China. I did not know this at the time, but Perry was the only one of the four Republican candidates running for Governor that was for the Trans-Texas Corridor.

Governor Perry made the announcement at a conference at the "Club of Growth," a group that defines itself as, "a national network made up of thousands of Americans from all walks of life, who believe that prosperity and opportunity come through economic freedom."  It sounds good, but if you know anything about the the Security and Prosperity Partnership agreement we entered into with Mexico and Canada in 2005, it starts to sound a little creepy.

There was a petition floating around to impeach Perry, I looked, but didn't sign.  Knowing what I do today I would definitely tattoo my name on the petition.  I am convinced that GWB and his cronies, including "Little Ricky" have far greater visions of power and control over world politics than we truly know of, not to mention the fact that we are loosing manufacturing jobs that will destroy the American middle class.  Where will it stop?

Offline jh45gun

Re: Perry Sells Out!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 06:53:43 AM »
We have been loosing manufacturing jobs long before GWB got into office. My Opinion but the bottom line for any business is PROFIT and I feel it got to a point that the Unions in this country finally made it so most companies could not make a profit or at least not the profit they were looking for so they went elsewhere. On the other side of the coin those that are union blame the CEO's and the owners of the companies because of their huge wages compared to the workers. Well DUH why do you think they made the company in the first place just to give joe blow union man a job and higher and higher wages and bennies until the company is threatened to go bust? I think at one time Unions were a good idea and for somethings they still are but some of them got to a point where I think they wrecked it for themselves.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 05:51:03 PM »
Big surprise there.  I have never wanted term limits more for governor.  There's talk that Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison may run for governor since she is not going for re-election as a senator.  I think that would be good - at least it would be a step up from where we are now.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 03:51:54 AM »
We need all the help we can get.......God Bless Texas!

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 05:06:07 AM »
Let me see if I've got this right.  Governor Perry endorses Giuliani for President=GWB and the neocons sending American jobs elsewhere.  It doesn't have a thing to do with hoping that the "neolibs" don't get the Presidency?  I have to wonder if there is anything that doesn't turn around a point back to Dubya trying to ruin the country.
Swingem