Author Topic: Huckabee  (Read 407 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Huckabee
« on: October 19, 2007, 06:13:54 PM »
Just got through watching Glen Beck. He interviewed Mike Huckabee for an hour. The main reason I watched it, was Ted Nugent was asked who would he vote for, and his reply was Huckabee. After the show, went to a couple of Huckabee web site's and blogs. The man looks pretty impressive. Has a CCW permit for Arkansas, believes in a national right to carry. Firmly believes that the second amendment is for protection as well as for the people to overthrow a govt. IF, it had to. When asked if he was for self reliance on energy, he said we need to go after the oil reserves in Alaska. Beck asked him if that might hurt the caribou, his reply was he would take care of 2 of them, one for the freezer, one for the wall. Thinks that a marriage is between a man and a woman. He also belives that the IRS should be dissolved, and a fair tax implemented. I think I'l do more homework on this guy. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Huckabee
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »
Sounds real good but like some of the others back in the pack he does not have the momentum.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline pab1

• Trade Count: (54)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 09:33:12 AM »
He understands the Constitution and what the Second Amendment is really about, but he is getting left behind in the race fast.
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. "
Thomas Paine

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 09:43:55 AM »
Would you expect anything different from a person like him or Ron Paul? Sadly we are getting exactly what the majority of voters in this country want these days and that is NOT what either of these two folks are offering.

Most voters seem to want hand outs and promises of hand outs and promises that the government will "take care of us" like momma and daddy did when we were kids.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 05:26:08 PM »
I have said it before & I will say it again. He is good on 2nd Amend./Hunting issues & moral issues, but in programs, he is a Liberal. I have watched it here in AR. too long.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 03:38:21 AM »
Yes he hunts, fishes, and has a CCW, and yes he is vary left of center in his view of the Government, when he was Gov. here in Ar. we got the chanch to see him live in a DOUBLE WIDE trailer while MILLIONS were spent remodeling the Governors Residence, I believe that he picked up some of the Clintons DNA while staying there.  And as far as the CCW goes I wonder how many of the other canditates have one, especially those Anti Gun People from the Left, you know them as DEMOCRATES.   JIM