Author Topic: What factory 243 ammo for White Tails?  (Read 2954 times)

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: What factory 243 ammo for White Tails?
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »
then you must have been around SC.. the rut came in early. but seriously the dnr said the drought here some how messed up the deer and everyone said its in the beginning stages of the peak of the season in October!! the deer hunting has been weird lately to do undo the ugly.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Ditchdigger

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (12)
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2007, 11:59:15 AM »
Bill,being the humane man he is,went to each hole that had a wounded pd. in it and gave them a quick glance to finish them off. You guy's under 60 yrs. old,don't try this at home with out one of us master's to supervise you. ;D ;D ;D ;D   Digger
Rest in Peace Old Friend July 2017

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2007, 01:39:12 PM »
With that said I would like to hold a party with the people I dislike. I would also like like to invite you guy's with the ugly look. That would be great if you all would attend my party.    Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2007, 01:49:49 PM »
well then i won't be there. maybe the ugly will scare the bad back home and then they will have the ugly and scare the deer back to you. what happens if the deer get the ugly and look at you?
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick