Author Topic: More good reasons....  (Read 331 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
More good reasons....
« on: November 10, 2007, 05:54:28 AM »

More good reasons to keep the Dems out of power..

<  www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110010843 >
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: More good reasons....
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 07:03:27 AM »
I agree with the article but I wish it would have been written by some one else as to some Rove may be lacking credability or have a sourgrapes attitude. I personally do not believe that but some may when they see who wrote it.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:15:53 AM »

You're correct JH..but through other sources, these same facts are confirmed .

Certainly Rove has been maligned and he loonie left has leveled all kinds of charges against him..but of course apparently wit no foundation..other than the
   fact that he is a very proficient political adviser .
  Surely; if he had done something the least bit illegal, the Demoncrats along with their #1 allies..the drive-by media, would have had his head long ago,.

He must be squeaky clean to have that many professionals trying to destroy him for 8 years ..and come up with zilch !

Some folks will try to discredit the article, simply because they have fallen for Democrat & Drive-by propaganda..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 04:39:46 PM »
I agree.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.