Author Topic: Question on the Huntsman combo 243 barrel  (Read 251 times)

Offline statelinerut

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Question on the Huntsman combo 243 barrel
« on: November 13, 2007, 02:21:36 PM »
Is the forearm post on the combo 243 barrel the same as the standard 243 barrel? Wanting to get a laminated set for it next year and was just wondering.

Thanks.
"For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 2 Corinthians 4:6

"Upon a life I did not live, upon a death I did not die; anothers life, anothers death, I stake my whole eternity." Horatius Bonar

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: Question on the Huntsman combo 243 barrel
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 02:26:57 PM »
yes, the forearm attaching post is the same....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline statelinerut

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 02:28:24 PM »
Thanks bud!
"For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 2 Corinthians 4:6

"Upon a life I did not live, upon a death I did not die; anothers life, anothers death, I stake my whole eternity." Horatius Bonar

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 02:35:30 PM »
NPP (no problem pal)....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley