Author Topic: CNN ( Clinton News Network ) does it again...  (Read 543 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
CNN ( Clinton News Network ) does it again...
« on: November 29, 2007, 01:06:23 AM »
  Yes friends...CNN has been caught with their hands in the partisan cookie jar !

They gave a featured performance time slot to one of Hillary's shills..a leading member of the Democrat's perverts network...
          CNN even flew him at their own expense to speak for Hillary !

Cnn pled ignorance..logical, since they seem to have a superabundance of it..but Youtube is allied with Google and they could have simply Googled his name
             to get his whole background.

Something tells me they knew all about him..and thought the rest of the world was stupid..

<  www.townhall.com/blog/g/d91f3cba-6a87-4686-92ce-70a16edc311b  >

BTW: Did you hear the round of applause when it was suggested that Hillary be on the first ship to Mars ?....LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: CNN ( Clinton News Network ) does it again...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 03:46:42 AM »
I agree 100%. CNN knew who this guy was, and Anderson Cooper had, what I thought, a smug look on his kisser, when he tried to explain it off. I'm still trying to make my mind up as to who had the best answers. I forgot it was on, and was hauling garbage out to the road, so didn't turn it on till it was 25 minute's into the debate. Romney didn't impress me, and the more I hear from Giuliani, he's a closet Democrat like Arnold in Ca., Thompson didn't say anything that was inspiring. The 2 that to me, look like the best choice's, Tancredo or Huckabee, didn't get a chance to voice much.(maybe in the first 20 minute's that I missed) And the one thing I did hear from Paul that impressed me, was he said he will not run as an independent if not chosen. At least he isn't interested in splitting the vote's if he's not nominated. I still haven't made my mind up yet.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 03:51:21 AM »

I also, was not impressed by Guliani (and Arnold Rhino) and Romney was busy spinning. Yes , Tancredo and Huckabee looked pretty good, but it seems CNN avoided them ..wonder why ?

I was pleased to see that if not chosen, RP will not be a "spoiled spoiler"..right gentlemanly of him !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline muskeg13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 06:32:24 AM »
In addition to the gay general being outed as a Hillary supporter, at least three other "plants" have been uncovered.   That makes at least 4 phony undecided's who turn out to be democrat supporters.  The lady in blue who asked an abortion question is an Edwards supporter.  The Log Cabin Republican is for Obama, and the lead toy questioner is another Edwards supporter.  http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/29/digging-out-the-cnnyoutube-plants-abortion-questioner-is-edwards-supporter/

I agree that Rudy and Romney had a bad night despite what the spin doctors are saying.  Early on, both fumbled badly on immigration, then later they were clueless on what their best answer should be on the "Do you believe the Bible?" question.  Plus, Rudy revealed his true and dangerous nature on guns.   

Huckabee generally did well, but was dead wrong about in-state tuition for illegals, and he glossed over his record on raising taxes. 

McCain also did poorly on illegals when he tried to claim amnesty really wasn't amnesty, and I don't trust a man trying to convince me he should be President when he swears flat out he wouldn't use every possible method to extract info from terrorists.  I can think of a few cases where very vigorous interrogation methods would be justified.  McCain would rather see NYC or Washington vaporized than attempt to stop it by waterboarding.

Tancredo was strong on immigration, but that seems to be his only issue.  Hunter seems to be an intelligent and solid conservative, but he isn't given a chance to speak very often.

I admit that I'm biased towards Thompson, and I think Fred's delivery could have been better on some of the questions, but his forcing Rudy, Romney and Huckabee to live up to their own words, and his response on amnesty, the Second Amendment, social security, taxes and the war on terror were dead on target for me.

As for Ron Paul, I'm glad they asked him about the rumor that his campaign is full of conspiracy theorists.  He really dispelled the rumor when he said the North American Union conspiracy theory is not just theory. 

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 06:55:13 AM »
Just wondering and this is no way bashing PR but did he get booed for a question? I do not have cable or a dish so I could not watch it and I only saw a quick news clip and only caught the end of it but I thought they booed RP on a question. True or false? Just curious.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline muskeg13

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 08:24:38 AM »
It is true.  Paul was booed several times as he stated that the surge isn't working, the war is lost, we should cut and run and that islamo terrorists hate us because we have a presence in the middle east.

By the way, Rush Limbaugh just announced he believes the debate highlighted very clearly that there is only one true conservative running for President...and that man is ...Fred Thompson, someone who has been a solid conservative all of his life.  When I heard that, I yelled loud enough to scare the dog.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »

I think it tells us much of what we already know about CNN...

No questions about how the surge is working..and how Iraq is getting back to a comparatively normal society.

No questions about refraining from raising taxes .

Didn't hear any questions about school choice.

Surely "gays in the military" is not near as pressing an issue as sealing the borders and keeping people from being taxed to death !

Offline muskeg13

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 03:53:58 PM »
The count of democrat "plants" asking questions has risen to 9.  CNN really outdid themselves last night.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 06:24:35 PM »
It is true.  Paul was booed several times as he stated that the surge isn't working, the war is lost, we should cut and run and that islamo terrorists hate us because we have a presence in the middle east.

By the way, Rush Limbaugh just announced he believes the debate highlighted very clearly that there is only one true conservative running for President...and that man is ...Fred Thompson, someone who has been a solid conservative all of his life.  When I heard that, I yelled loud enough to scare the dog.

Well I would not think that would bode well getting booed at a debate. Just goes to show his views are not as accepted as some would like here. Thanks for the info the news clip I saw was so short I thought I heard booing in the back ground but was not sure.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 06:26:35 PM »
Muskeg what ya doing scareing the poor dog LOL IF Rush is supporting Thompson than that should give Fred a Boost!

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
I think at this point, if I had my druthers I'd pick Dunkin Hunter.  I just don't think he can get any traction though, unless he does something outrageous to get attention.  He ought to start hangin around with Huckabee, because somehow he has figured out how to get noticed.

I really like Fred, but he just isn't up to the pretty face contest that Television inherently is.  Put him against Hitlary and his chances go sky high.  In fact, the latest poll I've heard, has almost any of the Republicans whipping Hitlary.  I think the same poll gave Osama Obama a better that 50-50 chance of beating the witch.  If I thought he really would beat (I mean it literally) her, I'd send him enough cash to buy a decent club.
Swingem

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 12:48:19 PM »
No questions about how the surge is working..and how Iraq is getting back to a comparatively normal society.

You CANNOT come back from somewhere you've never been. Iraq has NEVER been a NORMAL society so how can it get back there?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 04:02:29 PM »
  Check again GB ..I said COMPARATIVELY normal society..LOL