Author Topic: Anyone have a KP1 yet?  (Read 769 times)

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Anyone have a KP1 yet?
« on: December 01, 2007, 04:46:21 AM »
 ???
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Anyone have a KP1 yet?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 05:01:45 AM »
I know a guy that ordered a SS/Blk Syn model, I'll let you know when I get the run down on it. He will give the straight scoop, with no brand loyalty fluff. ;)

My Maytag washer puked out on me, so my KP1 Fund just suffered a MAJOR setback. :'( I am going washer and dryer shopping today, YIPEE! ::)

U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 05:49:42 AM »
I got my catalog today in the mail. I am going to put one on order in January. My Maytag did that a week after I bought it. Don't buy Maytag its basically junk for a high price. The best I have ever owned was the cheaper brand Roper. I have been looking for guns and ammo to be talking about it soon... none yet. :'( It looks like they synthetic stock is solid from what I have seen. I hope its nicer than the encore with all the time they are taking on it.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline shilo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »
I like the look of it. While I like TC stuff, I never really warmed up to their Contender/Encore rifles just basically because of looks. The KP1 looks great. Anyone know if they are going to offer a 12GA slug barrel for it also?

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »
No I don't. Seems like they should. Maybe in 08? Lets just wait till the news comes out.

Rick