Author Topic: 3 men and a genie  (Read 1047 times)

Offline 45/70fan

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Contributor
3 men and a genie
« on: October 03, 2007, 04:53:17 AM »
Three guys - a Midwest farmer, Osama bin Laden and an Army engineer are all working together one day and they come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

"I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total" says the Genie.

The farmer says, "I am a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in the USA ." POOOOFF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in the USA was forever fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan , Syria , Lebanon , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels from the West can come into our precious state." POOOFF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Army engineer says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable."

The engineer sits down, cracks a beer, smiles and says, "Fill it with water. ..."

Offline gwindrider1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: 3 men and a genie
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 03:08:58 AM »
LMAO!  ;D ;D ;D