Author Topic: Clinton campaign office...  (Read 659 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Clinton campaign office...
« on: November 30, 2007, 09:36:19 AM »
  Clinton campaign office being held hostage..they are looking for Hillary..

Thought for a moment it may have been Vince Foster's widow..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Clinton campaign office...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 09:55:58 AM »
The Clintons have enemies Na cant be  ::) ::) ::)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 10:10:47 AM »
Either an enemy or just a normal leftist trying to get some free publicity for Hitlary. I won't put anything past a person stupid enough to vote for her.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 10:13:24 AM »
 Yup Billy;

My wife thought right away that it may have been the old Marxist game of getting free publicity..and trying to play some kind of "sympathy card"..

Next thing you know, when they are found out...they will say that " they did it for the children"....LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 10:52:12 AM »
Well any credability they ever had they lost that years ago and since they got caught with  the plants that reaffirms their crookedness. While this could be a nut case legitimately it also could be a way for Hillary to play the poor little victim again. When it comes to the Clintons I would not trust them one iota.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 11:37:58 AM »
You guys are startin to sound like a bunch of conspiracy nuts..... :o :o :)

..TM7
I have to agree with you. It is funny how you can pull almost any tragic event out of the news and someone will have a conspiracy theory on it. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 02:59:18 PM »
TM7 so even you agree that the conspiracy theorists are "nuts".
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 05:12:33 PM »
  Anyone remember " filegate"..should have been some jail time for that....LOL

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 07:25:32 PM »
...do some of you guys see black helicopters following you home? ::)

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 07:11:19 AM »
  Dakota ;
   No black helicopters or conspiracy theories here; just known facts...

Filegate was when some 600 raw FBI files on elected govt representatives, were found on Hillary's desk. Now, even a President should not have access
to those files; not only because it is illegal, but also because they are "raw" files, containing all kinds of information..some accurate..some wrong.

If the President was not allowed to have such files, why should an unelected busybody feel entitled to them ?

Such an act is not only criminal, but could only benefit someone who wished to blackmail someone...

Do you have a "short" memory or a "selective" memory...?

Offline Foggy

• Trade Count: (40)
  • A Real Regular
  • If you die first we're going to split up your gear
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 04:36:23 PM »
Well it's over now all are safe and according to the news Hilabeast  was clam while it was going on. Thats easy when your not there but the media wants you to look strong.
All and all I'am just glad he did not use a gun.
Walk softly carry a big stick and never walk away  T.R.

Offline Chilachuck

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »
"Black helicopters" were a green that was so dark they looked black from a distance, and the pilots were breaking the law by flying them under 500ft, and breaking the law again by using them to hunt for pot farmers.

Anyone who wants to claim the military pilots don't break the 500ft law needs to talk to ranchers and sheep herders on that subject.

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 08:11:30 PM »
  Dakota ;
   No black helicopters or conspiracy theories here; just known facts...

Filegate was when some 600 raw FBI files on elected govt representatives, were found on Hillary's desk. Now, even a President should not have access
to those files; not only because it is illegal, but also because they are "raw" files, containing all kinds of information..some accurate..some wrong.

If the President was not allowed to have such files, why should an unelected busybody feel entitled to them ?

Such an act is not only criminal, but could only benefit someone who wished to blackmail someone...

Do you have a "short" memory or a "selective" memory...?

Nope, I have a pretty good memory...  I remember Iran/Contra...the S&L scandal...Filegate...the WMD's in Iraq...  Heck, I even remember the vicious rabbit trying to attack Jimmy Carter.  The are ALL Crooks....except for maybe the peanut farmer.

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 08:13:49 PM »
"Black helicopters" were a green that was so dark they looked black from a distance, and the pilots were breaking the law by flying them under 500ft, and breaking the law again by using them to hunt for pot farmers.

Anyone who wants to claim the military pilots don't break the 500ft law needs to talk to ranchers and sheep herders on that subject.

Wrong helicopters!  The BLACK HELICOPTERS are the ones that belong to the New World Order. :o  Back when I was at Boise State University, it was a hot topic among some of the gun crowd...

Jim

- Albert Einstein

Offline Chilachuck

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 05:18:21 AM »
Jim, how hard would it be for someone to pretend to be a nutcase and say or write a bunch of stuff to discredit people who witnessed something some federal agency wanted to keep quiet?

Carter may not be a crook, but he has never found a dictator he did not like. He'd look a lot better with that mouth of his sewn shut.

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 09:39:09 AM »
Jim, how hard would it be for someone to pretend to be a nutcase and say or write a bunch of stuff to discredit people who witnessed something some federal agency wanted to keep quiet?

....just like they did with the alien bodies at Roswell? ::) ;D ;D ;D

Jim

- Albert Einstein