Author Topic: REMEMBERING THE ONES NOT HERE!  (Read 491 times)

Offline handi243

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
REMEMBERING THE ONES NOT HERE!
« on: December 24, 2007, 03:36:38 PM »
Just to say thanks and Marry Christmas to the one not with there family at this joyful time also to the people that gave the ultimate gift so we can enjoy this time thanks!!!

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
Re: REMEMBERING THE ONES NOT HERE!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 03:38:43 PM »
Amen to that!!

Merry Christmas to all.

Spanky

Offline deadrabbit

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
AMEN!

Offline Foggy

• Trade Count: (40)
  • A Real Regular
  • If you die first we're going to split up your gear
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 07:34:56 PM »
I set and looked at this post and remember the many. The Veterans All our shared experiences. I member living on fear and adrenaline. Not unlike many here and the ones that aren't on GBO. Some answered the call with the call from the draft, some enlisted  we where Army Navy Marines Air Force and Coast Guards. We Are Family No matter the Service. Like brothers and sisters we have our ups and downs, and each others back.   God Bless them and May Jesus hold them for they are us.
The Past and the Present. I do Remember 
Walk softly carry a big stick and never walk away  T.R.

Offline henry1

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 05:15:32 PM »
I think of em often, some we all knew on here, some not too many people in the world period knew about, but its the thought about them that brings em back to life and helps us to cope with our emptyness. Someday we will all meet up with them again in the great huntin grounds.
Hank.
dont pee down my back and tell me its raining
if my guns were my children theyd be incredibly spoiled
the mountian has got its own way, pillgram
ther's many a slip twix the cup and the lip
Life member NAHC
Henry
hunter8734@yahoo.com
Looking for pdo

Offline jmckinley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 06:46:50 PM »
God Bless all who are and have been in "Harm's Way". I could not agree more that regardless of where you served we are all brothers and sisters. We all share the heritage of those who served before us and all those who have given the ultimate sacrifice in service to this land. During this time of year the hurt is hardest to deal with but with God's grace and your family the peace that passes all understanding will always be there. Jesus will always be next to us all in our time of sorrow and need, I know he has sure been there for me when i least deserved it.  I know who my real father is even though i never met my earthly father he is always there. Let's pray for our president and leaders regardless if we approve of them or not. i know i wouldn't want the responsibility they carry everyday. To the men and women serving in Harms Way today Go with god and come home safe to your family and friends. Gods speed to you all. Jess
Jess

Offline Nightstalker6117

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 03:40:10 AM »
Amen to that God bless all of you and the past and present men and women of our military
NEF 25-06 3x9x40 Bushy
Support the men and women that risk their lives for your rights

Offline Banty R

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 01:36:33 PM »
I got a little brother who will be spending his 2nd Christmas in Iraq.  He is a Forward Air Controller with the Air Force.  In case you have seen the movie Transformers the military guys are Forward Air Controllers.  He is in the Air Force but only works with and is always Based on an Army Base.  He was with the 101st Airbourne in 03 when the US went into Iraq, and now he is witha  CAG Unit.  He has some great stories and pictures.  He went back in August 06 to April 07 then back again in Sept 07 and will get to come home Spring of 08.  My brother is single and has never been married so I guess that helps a little.  I have been e-mailing him about your sight and about the new Handi's I purchased. 

Funny growing up even though he was 6 years younger than me He was the best SHot I ever seen, I mean with BB Gun, pellet gun, .22 whatever he could always shoot. Just a little FYI.  Merry Christamas all.