Author Topic: Bushnell 3200 Warrenty  (Read 802 times)

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Bushnell 3200 Warrenty
« on: December 16, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
How long is the warranty on the elite scopes? I have one and it fogged up on the inside and I have had it over a year and the page said it had a one year no questions asked warranty. So they will not repair it or am I missing something?
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Bushnell 3200 Warrenty
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 02:10:49 PM »
That's the no questions asked return policy on the Elites, first year, the original owner can get their money back, the original owner still has a lifetime warranty.

Tim

http://bushnell.com/customer_service/warranty.cfm?section=Hunting
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 02:25:52 PM »
Thanks. So Ill send that off and get it fixed. I have it on a 45-70 and I think the recoil knocked something loose.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline brasskeeper

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 02:18:25 PM »
I have a silver 3x9x40 3200 that I bought used and I had trouble getting it to focus. I sent the scope to bushnell with a check for $10 to cover return postage (required by bushnell). They repaired the scope at no cost.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 02:19:35 PM »
Mine is back already. They have good CS. I got it yesterday.

Rick