Author Topic: Kel-Tec  (Read 1906 times)

Offline cbourbeau32

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
  • A Real Regular
Kel-Tec
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:39:42 AM »
Hello I would like some input from anyone who owns a Kel-Tec P11 as to what kind of performance you get from the gun and also what kinds of ammo shoot best in it. I would like to load it for self defense with either Glaser or Magsafe rounds. But I know there are some other good +P rounds out there also. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Charlie

NRA Life Member, US Navy Veteran.

Oklahoma has 77 counties, Romney-77, Obama-0

I'll keep my Guns, my Freedom's and my Money.
You can keep the "Change"

Offline greenjeans

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Kel-Tec
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 02:54:12 PM »
Charlie,

I am on my second P11.Traded my first one because I wanted something else more at the time. Went back and got another one a short time later. Never had any problems out of either of them. Mine will handle any ammo I have tried. Can't remember ever having a failure with either of the P-11's. The sights are really cheap, but that is my biggest complaint. I have the extended bottoms on the magazines just because it feels better. The grip is a little rough, but mine have been 100% reliable and are very easy to conceal. It is actually thinner in the grip than my Bersa .380 and holds 10 rounds. New ones here run $250 - $260.
Romans 8:38,39

Offline Glockman

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
my P-11 has worked fine.  The best ammo for this gun is the Cor-Bon 100 grain Powr-Ball.  This is very hot and designed for short barreled guns.  I saw the Cor-Bon factory rep shoot it into ballistic gel.   very impressive.

Offline OLD NAVY

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 04:05:14 PM »
Hi I am new here, and  I have carried my p11 for many years.Never had any trouble with it.For carry ammo I use Spear Gold Dot 124 + p .Here is my carry holster.Most of the time I carry it in front pocket in another holster.Thanks,navy