Author Topic: Calmness  (Read 478 times)

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
Calmness
« on: December 31, 2007, 07:58:06 AM »
To all my family and friends as holiday stress mounts!

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.   By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.   Dr. Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.   So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kalhua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. 

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.   Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner Peace.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Calmness
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 08:48:15 AM »
If I was to finish everything off I wouldn't ever be online :D
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 08:59:02 AM »
 :) ;) :D ;D 8)
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 09:11:51 AM »
That must be a pretty purple haze about now.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 09:30:49 AM »
To all my family and friends as holiday stress mounts!

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.   By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.   Dr. Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.   So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kalhua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. 

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.   Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner Peace.

Cheese

You sure this wasn't after the packers/bears game? ;D
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline deltecs

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 01:02:25 PM »
Cheesehead, well it is the end of the old year and obviously you made it through another one.  I think your solution is great and since times zones are different, I think I'll give your recommendation a try.  I agree that calmness begins with not taking things too seriously and your post was great.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 02:43:36 PM »
Cheese, I too, have taken Dr. Phil's advice, and feel much better for it. I had several months ago began the process of blocking him, and all of those other intellectual idiots off my TV, and after reading your post, I sat down with my remote and finished the process. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, the calmness is overwhelming. I think I'll get a rifle and go to the woods and kill something. ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »
I have too taken his advice. He told me to take my shotgun and put on a deer drive tomorrow. I hope the people don't mind a bunch of shots during their new years. :D :D :D ;D
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 08:00:11 PM »
Cheese, I too, have taken Dr. Phil's advice, and feel much better for it. I had several months ago began the process of blocking him, and all of those other intellectual idiots off my TV, and after reading your post, I sat down with my remote and finished the process. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, the calmness is overwhelming. I think I'll get a rifle and go to the woods and kill something. ;D

Sounds like better theapy than Dr. Phil's crap, I think I will try it tomorrow!
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.