Author Topic: Knight disk extream  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Freightman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Knight disk extream
« on: October 04, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »
Got this and has the video, tools, and a bag of red plastic holders, I have never had anything this nice so will see if it shoots any better than the CVA I had back about '96. It is pretty hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Offline nimrodder

Re: Knight disk extream
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
Looks like an original Knight Disc rifle with an extreme conversion kit. Anyway hope it works out for you.
White S91 .504, .451
2 White Lightnings .504's
White M2000 Blacktail Hunter .504

Offline Freightman

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 01:41:54 PM »
That is what it is, I went to the range today and it is as accurate as my  Buffalo Classic and that is good. I have an old T/C 50 cal mould and it is the most accurate but the LEE Real Bullet isn't far behind. I bought the thing because I had all these 50 cal. moulds, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Offline Dave1

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 04:29:59 AM »
I always liked the looks and style of the DE.  Some of the newer/new BP rifles have no appeal (for me) at all.

Dave

Offline DaFox

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 06:53:55 AM »
Hi.i am new here but my Knight is just like yours and it out shoots all the other Inlines i have ever own,Baring none.I LOVE mine, and good luck.
That is what it is, I went to the range today and it is as accurate as my  Buffalo Classic and that is good. I have an old T/C 50 cal mould and it is the most accurate but the LEE Real Bullet isn't far behind. I bought the thing because I had all these 50 cal. moulds, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Offline deerjackie

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »
whats a nib camo rifle like this worth?
WHATS THAT SMELL?                                                                                                  USS FORRESTAL CV-59  1983-1987 r div ht2

Offline Vic49

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (30)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 09:52:29 PM »
They haven't made the original disc rifle for quite a while, some are available if you do a search. This is the first disc rifle Knight made and is not the new Extreme.
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Thomas Jefferson
Handi rifles
Knight, T/C and CVA Muzzleloaders
Bowtech and Diamond bows

Offline Freightman

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 03:41:06 AM »
This one has been converted to extreme !

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 11:30:49 AM »
Good luck finding a new one. As far as price they are all over the boards They range from the cheapest I have seen $120 to $450.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick