Author Topic: The Obama surge..  (Read 401 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The Obama surge..
« on: January 08, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »

Being interviewed on Fox News this morning, Laura Ingram suggested that it appears that some of the young, gullible
 voters seem to be trying to elect our first "American idol" president !
    Seems quite accurate..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The Obama surge..
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »
I think that is the idea.  However, I also think it will depend on just who the Republican nomination will be before Obama can take the oath of office.  There are still many Americans out there who do not like his policies.  I for one and many I've read on these posts.  This site and its posts are also a sample poll of how the people believe even if somewhat slanted.  We are firearms owners, users, and possessers who do not like Obama and Demoncrats firearms stand.  This will have an impact on the voter.  Obama and the Demoncrats stand on illegal immigrants and immigration in general will become more of an electorate issue further in the campaign.  Obama doesn't look good on this issue.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Hairtrigger

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »
I don't care for him but I cannot stand Hillary

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
There are other reasons, but I for one, do not see any Democrat on the ballot that I could vote for just because of their firearms policy alone.  So, there are other candidates whose positions are more in line with my belief regardless of party politics.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 02:43:33 PM »
I agree that young America is enamored with the idea of our first black president just as some relish the idea of a female president.  I don't believe they have truly looked at the issues.  Looking at the issues I couldn't in all honesty vote for any of the democratic candidates. 

I'll continue to watch the republicans.  I was hoping for more from Fred, but we'll see.

Offline NONYA

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 04:08:46 PM »
I think its great knock the evil b**** out before she can get elected and we wont have to worry about the Dem candidate,no matter who the rep one turns out to be,imo.
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 04:05:09 AM »
Looks to me like the surge was a figment of the media's warped little minds.  Now it's going to look like Hitlary actually got the surge.  I hate to see that, but that zebra was getting too big for his muslim britches.
Swingem