Author Topic: Suspicions confirmed...  (Read 1222 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Suspicions confirmed...
« on: January 21, 2008, 05:21:03 AM »

On Fox News this morning as well as world news..

Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez boasting to the world how he chews cocoa leaves daily. Claims he gets his supply from the Pres of Bolivia !

Many are saying that their suspicions are confirmed that he is " on something " ...that makes him author so many irrational, nutsy pronouncements and do
  such quirky things.

The Hollyweird crowd likes to visit him; perhaps to share in some of the "potent stuff" he imbibes in ! :o :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Re: Suspicions confirmed...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 05:27:20 AM »
Yea he is a fruitcake just like most of the Hollywierd bunch, they should get along
fine. one of these days he is going to do something REAL stupid, then gues who is going to have to go down there and kick his butt. ::)
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 06:17:14 AM »
   He may be doing that as we speak ! His latest pronouncement is that he wants to take over more than half of the neighboring country of Guiana !
   It makes no difference that Guiana doesn't want him to do so.

Along with the cocoa leaves, he also uses cocoa paste..the ingredient used to make cocaine..guess he's just a " cocoa nut "... ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dusty Miller

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 12:41:45 PM »
You'd think that with all those stimulants careening thru his system he'd lose some of his gut.
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »
He chews but he doesn't swallow.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline frogjake

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 05:30:46 PM »
if he hangs out with the hollyweirdos I'll bet he swallows and Lord knows what else?

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »
I assume you guys mean coca right? 'Cause cocoa is what we make chocolate out of. Coca is the name of the shrub from which cocaine is produced.

That one little letter makes a whole world of difference...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »
  Having very little contact with cocoa or coca..i probably misplaced a letter. According to the news reports, chubby Hugo wasn't chewing upon chocolate or any of it's
  derivatives.
     The news report said plainly that he was using the stuff that Cocaine is made of..at least that's what he FREELY ADMITS to..

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 03:09:29 AM »
If chewing leaves causes politicians to make radical statements, claims and promises, what the hell are Hitlary, Osama and the Breck Girl chewing?
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 07:37:51 AM »
  Maybe they're chewing the same stuff, Magooch..the libs all seem to admire the chubby little munchkin !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »
 Yes we know TM7...No matter how bad things are anywhere else in the world..The United States of America is always worse !

Offline Dusty Miller

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 01:10:03 PM »
Actually Ironglow, its 48.3% of all statistics that are made up on the spot but we'll forgive you for that minor error.  :D
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 02:00:45 AM »
TM7;

Perhaps I was a bit out of order and used a bit of hyperbole ..sorry if I were unfair.

Actually, when any national leader, be he/she elected or dictator has a brain befogged with drugs..that is EVERYONE'S business...

It is even more pressing in this case, because this dictator has an army, air force, controls a lot of oil, is trying his best to undermine us and our economy,
     and is threatening to invade a neighboring country; in this case Guiana.

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 03:53:49 AM »
You don't get it, Ironglow, unless the United States is flawless, we aren't supposed to comment on anyone, or anything else.  I would think that TM7 would embrace a more liberal interpretation of the 1st Amendment. 
Swingem

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 04:16:05 AM »
Gee wonder if anyone in our Govt. uses illegal drugs ? some were drunks and some puffed but didn't inhale while others used cocaine .  when you consider all the above either had the control over or are running for a job that gives control over NUKES do ya'll think we should get our house in order before we condem others ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 04:42:21 AM »
Yes we know TM7...No matter how bad things are anywhere else in the world..The United States of America is always worse !

Not out of line at all. We are definitely bottom of the bbl according to some folks. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 04:59:30 AM »
there is an old saying THE WINNERS WRITE HISTORY .
the writing doesn't always reflect fact !
with the communication and information at our finger tips today the truth stands out a bit more than 30 years ago !
hope it makes us a better people !

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
I still aint figgered out what a neocon is. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 03:47:40 PM »
  Yes TM7 in la la land it doesn't matter what leaders and people in other countrys do. Say Hugo decide his little utopia decides that growing coca and producing cocaine for export was a really neat buisiness. Say your child overdosed on Hugo's little white powder? Would you care what he did in his country then? What color is the sky in your world? I for one do not like the blame America first crowd. So what wonderful country in this world do you want to live in? I wasnt to live in the good old USA. SHe aint perfect but she is way better than any other place.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 02:19:30 AM »
the reality is govt. should answer to the voters , much like a child to a parent !
The problem in the USA is the voters act like Govt. is an uncontrollable child and the parents ( voters ) are afraid to discipline it for fear of what it might do in retaliation ( benefits lost ) .
We should not interfere with other countries that is until their acts have and effect on us then we have a right to stop the act with what ever means needed . If some country makes crack and it finds its way to the USA we should destroy its path all the way back to the field its grown in ! and all in between !

Offline magooch

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 03:40:12 AM »

As for Chavez, I don't have any fight or need for a fight with him yet. But I'm sure somebody in the empire will come along to tell me I should. Don't you think that at this juncture and financial times, we have enough to do internally in our country rebuilding it from the barbarians that have run it the last 30 years.?

...TM7
[/quote]

TM7, do you mean the barbarians who did what they honestly thought was the best way to protect your butt from being blown away, or in some other way taken out by enemies of this country?  Do you mean the democratically elected folks who made these collective decisions as they were charged and vowed to do? 

Their decisions might not always agree with your thinking, but they don't have the perfect knowledge and intellect that you possess, so give them a little credit for at least stepping forward and trying to do a too often thankless job.

Exactly what internal rebuilding is it that you think has been allowed to languish?
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 04:05:52 PM »
  If I thought the US was all that bad...I wouldn't be here.

....I understand Belize is open..

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 02:35:34 AM »
Gee tell me if I'm wrong !
ain't that why ever so often we have elections so we can stop bad leaders ? change direction and clean up govt. ?