Author Topic: SOLD PLEASE DELETE  (Read 830 times)

Offline Ken55

• Trade Count: (0)
SOLD PLEASE DELETE
« on: July 01, 2003, 11:17:43 PM »
Sold please delete
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration.  Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the World will follow our lead into the future"  - Adolf Hitler 1935

Offline Flint

ruger
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 07:39:58 AM »
Any cap and ball revolver is hard to sell or trade off.  Most people probably assume they are abused or corroded... The market isn't that large for them new, for that matter.
Flint, SASS 976, NRA Life

Offline doc623

• Trade Count: (1)
ruger old army
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 05:22:03 AM »
Would you happen to have a ruger old army to sell or trade off?

Offline howdy doody

• Contributor
SOLD PLEASE DELETE
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 03:55:50 PM »
Well, I have four of them and love them.  71/2s and 5 1/2s. I got them all when new, but I find it hard to believe you could hurt them much. They do need a mite of fine tuning for cowboy action, but they are one of the worlds most fun revolvers to shoot. Load 'em up to max and they are as powerful as a Walker.
I looked at your ad and I see that it is the target/adjustable sight model. They are great for a boar hunter, but not good for cowboy action. It is a fine C&B and I am not kidding. You might try lowering the price a mite, cuz they sell for that new around where I live. Someone will want a really fine heavy duty C&B sixgun, fer sure. :-)
yer pard,
Howdy Doody

Darksider from Doodyville USA

Offline BLUESBERRY

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
Rugger,, OLD ARMY cap & ball
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 10:50:33 AM »
:D  :D  :D If interested, i have one that i will part with,,,  new in box,,  e-mail,,bruce581@attbi.com.....thanks   Bruce