Author Topic: I'm wondering....  (Read 283 times)

Offline snuffer#1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
I'm wondering....
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:50:04 AM »
Well, since the rebates will come,I'm wondering if the illegals will get the rebates too! If they file a return I guess they will. Heck, they are already getting free health care on us too! Isn't there no end.  >:( I wished we had people on the hill that was for AMERICANS! If your naturalized, that's ok, but the illegals are killing us! >:(
                                                                                                     thomas
Anything worth learning can't be taught in a classroom.

Offline rockbilly

Re: I'm wondering....
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 06:23:41 AM »
I am really concerned about the future of America, it seems that every candidate that is opposed to illegal immigration, and wants tighter border controls is dropping out of the race.  McCain, Hiltery, or Yamamma will give this country away by making the 12-20 million illegals currently here citizens, and opening the door for further immigration, both legal and illegal.

Either immigration is not a factor in most peoples qualifications for a President, or there are a lot of closet supporters out their.  I can clearly see the damage the illegals do to this country, where they have established residency the community has taken on the same flavor of a Mexican barro, dirty run down, and all kinds of illegal activity going on.  

Are we doomed?

Offline snuffer#1

• Avid Poster
Re: I'm wondering....
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 12:00:15 PM »
It's a shame that none of the people running for president are not nearly as smart as our founding fathers were. I bet they are turning over in their graves. >:( Heck, maybe next time I should run for president.  :o At least you know how I feel, plus I would hold some of these hosebags feet to the fire! ;)
                                                                                      thomas
Anything worth learning can't be taught in a classroom.