Author Topic: Anti American for pres ?  (Read 626 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Anti American for pres ?
« on: February 09, 2008, 05:26:07 AM »
 Much has been said about Obama's snub of our NATIONAL ANTHEM....

Some say they simply do not believe that such a slight is possible by a presidential candidate..Others believe the photo was "photo-shopped".
    Snopes.com investigated..and found that the photo showing the snub was 100% correct.
  In fact ABC News, who was responsible for the photo vouched for it's accuracy, even furnishing the video it was taken from !

Now, we know that he was obviously trying to appeal to his "base", composed largely, of far left, "hate America" types, but this action by a
  presidential candidate is inexcusable!

Reflecting how he was raised for years a Muslim and the "church" he now claims as his own, pleges loyalty to Africa while not mentioning the
    United States...should we really be surprised ?
             While offering a couple lame excuses for Obama's unpatriotic actions, Snopes still could not and did not deny the true facts.

For the info you can go to www.snopes.com and do a search for ..   Obama, pledge

Or you can follow this link..   www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

So, sometimes he pledges..sometimes not..."a double minded man is unstable in all his ways" (Jas 1:8)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Anti American for pres ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 05:48:50 AM »
  There are many of his supporters that hate America as much as him. I'm thinking it will be time this fall to write down the addresses of the anti America crowd so we know where to look when the revolution starts. If he is nominated the pictures of him not honoring the flag and of him in his muslim terrorist garb to get the base fired up to vote against him. As much as I absolutly hate McCain I may have to vote for him.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 05:54:18 AM »
Apparently from the primaries not a lot of people care what he stands for. Same for Hillary although she has not dissed (hate that word) the flag. Neither one shows up on my radar as being presidential material. Looks that leaves McCain. Man, another vote for the lesser evil.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 07:56:59 AM »
  ...'bout it !
  The only hope I can offer.."Don't desert our troops..elect McCain ! "
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 04:27:57 AM »
Unfortunately there are millions of dumcraps who would vote for castro if he ran on their ticket. Theres one here that would vote for anybody NOT Republican. I believe obama is still muslim, hard to change, maybe he did, but now supports africa. Can't stand him, I'd rather see hillary get the nomination, she's beatable, but obama may not be. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:23:10 AM »
  Ah what the heck, If Barak Hussein Obama win, it will just speed up the inevitable. Lets get the new revolution started and clean out all of the anti America crowd. Brarak Hussein Obama if not a muslim, is sympathetic to Islam. He is also sympathetic to Africa. There have been rumors that his supporters are getting out the Black vote with talk of reparations. I'm fearing this next general election will be started with ballots and may be ended with bullets. If Barak Hussein Obama loses the election there may be race wars started up by the Nation of Islam. Has anyone noticed how quiet calypso Louie Farakahn has been about this sleeper agent of Islam?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 09:15:45 AM »
Something to think about..by investigative reporter, Debbie Schlussel :

www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/01/obamas_nation_o.html

And a Canadian reporter:

www.canadafreepress.com/2006/cover031006.htm

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 02:49:47 PM »
Like I have said. Even if it hurts and you are a Repulican you should vore for Hitlery in the primaries to keep Obama out. Like someone else has stated Hitelry can be defeated I am afraid Obama can not. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 03:18:59 PM »
 I guess you're right Dale;
        Now that McCain has it virtually "wrapped up"..a person can put their vote where it will do it's most effective work..

I normally wouldn't do things that way, but the Democrats have already bragged about voting like that in order to swing
  the Republican primary in some states.

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 03:41:46 AM »
Hitlary and Osama--the old one-two punch and we're out.  Keep your ammo dry and hidden, guys.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »
TM7;

Dabbling in conspiracy theories ? You think Debbie Schlussel is a "conspiracy theorist" ?...LOL
   New York Post, Washington Times, Wall Street Journal and Jerusalem Post..just a few of the organs she writes for don't seem to think
   she is, Nor do her many readers.
   You charge that she is an AIPAC spokesman..Google as I might, I could find no organization under that acronym. Who are they, and what
    kind of conspiracies do they endorse ?  I suspect that you must have something very damaging..or you wouldn't make such a charge.

Debbie is a brilliant young attorney and a burr under the saddle of the militant, "superiority-complex" driven Muslim groups. She has more than
   once exposed the phoniness of Calypso Louis Farrakhan and other Islamic groups.
     This has brought E-mail death threats to her and her family, traced back to Muslim sources by LEOs.

If you look into her background, (try Wikipedia) or any reasonable source; and you will find that she was born of a father who is a Holocaust
   survivor,... a survivor of Hitler's liquidation policy.
   Being that many leaders of Islam have vowed to continue in Hitler's footsteps, we can understand her drive to expose the phonies involved
   in that cult !

All that discussion aside, because you were trying to "kill the messenger" rather than to handle the message !

The charge even if a cub reporter made it, should at least be exmined . Debbie gave names and facts showing that Obama has Nation of Islam (NOI) people working for him. Knowing the hate....and often murder, shed upon "converts" by Islamites, just why would NOI people stoop to work for an "infidel/convert" ?

...Unless that person were not truly..an infidel, or a convert ....