Author Topic: Finally did it  (Read 321 times)

Offline NAM70

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Finally did it
« on: February 16, 2008, 10:40:39 AM »
I finally bought my first Handi-Rifle today. It won't be in until next week sometime but I ordered a 204 with a wood stock. I've been hanging around here for sometime now and have read all the information on tuning the rifle for accuracy. I plan on stripping the finish off the stock and forearm and slightly reshape it and refinish and also the trigger mods. I like to tinker and I'm not afraid to work on guns. I've been doing that for a long time. I think this will be a fun little project and its also my first experience with the 204. I'll be reloading for it with probably Remington brass unless someone convinces me to use another brand. Anyhow thanks for all the information and fun site. Dave

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Finally di it
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 10:44:10 AM »
That's great, jumping right in with both feet...er hands!!  ;)

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline McLernon

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Finally did it
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 11:33:11 AM »
I am sure you will have fun tinkering with your new 204. The 204 is a great choice to start with but it will probably not be your last.

Mc

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
Re: Finally did it
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 12:22:05 PM »
I agree,it won't be your last one.Since you like to tinker you will enjoy it and bet you have it shooting good in no time!
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers