Author Topic: H&R on tv last night  (Read 518 times)

Offline Inrut24/7

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
H&R on tv last night
« on: February 23, 2008, 02:52:21 AM »
Did anyone watch My Big Redneck wedding on cmt last night, for the brides bachlorette party they were shooting clay birds with h&r shot guns, it even showed one poping open when it was shot.  :o

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: H&R on tv last night
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 04:32:37 AM »
I didn't see the TV show but it sounds alot like a wedding service I performed for my buddy. When the bride and groom spoke their vows they placed their hands on the sacred text, Ned Roberts "The Muzzleloading Cap Lock Rifle". ;D
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (15)
Re: H&R on tv last night
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 08:15:09 AM »
I saw it. We always watch that show. It's entertaining , my better half is very thankful that it didn't come out before we got married. I can feel half of the people all over the world envying the fun some of these folks have at their weddings. I can feel the the other folks with their jaws dropped in shock and disgust. I wish they would have shown if the girls were actually hitting anything. They all had pardners or toppers the best I can tell. My cynical side thinks that the producers may have staged that scene with the cheapest guns they could find. Either way it was cool to see.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun