Author Topic: QuietHide Holsters  (Read 328 times)

Offline onesonek

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
QuietHide Holsters
« on: February 21, 2008, 06:07:35 AM »
                                                                Introducing

Some of you know me, some don't, some I have already made holster(s) for.
My name is Dave Jansen aka onesonek hailing from Pipestone, MN.
I have been on GBO a number of years, and the Moderator position on the wildcatting forum.
I have to admit, I haven't been as active the past year a I would have liked. But what started out as a project for myself, quickly became much more than ever anticipated.
So with approaching 18 months blood sweat and headaches, into the custom holster business, I believe I got my ducks in a row.  It has gotten to the point where it's my sole occupation. With that said, it still has lots of room for growth to the point of a livable income. So, I decided to push the advertising campaign, hence I just concluded business as such with GB.
So, I invite to all those that may have an interest or need to take a look at my website, it'll give a little more background (the why's and what for's). There is only a few pic's on the front page and in the products page, so if you would like to see more or better quality let me know, I'll be sure to get some to you one way or another.
Also, while I have my general design concepts, if you have ideas of your own, or accessories that you would like made up, I will do my best to fill your needs and wants. If I can't (machine limitations), I may be able to help you find someone that can.

I don't put prices on the net, fluctuations in material prices, builds with options can vary.  But in general, prices start at $50.00 and go up pending on the build.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask or call, (cell anytime) 605-759-2163

Dave
http://qh-holsters.com/

Offline onesonek

• A Real Regular
Re: QuietHide Holsters
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 10:08:22 AM »
One note to add:
I been running some optimizing test on my site, For you dial-up users, please be patient.
My test show that depending on traffic, load times can take 6 minutes+.
I am working to optimize and speed things up,. If that don't work, I will be switching host, but this will take a little time to get figured out.

Thankyou!
Dave

Offline williamlayton

Re: QuietHide Holsters
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 11:11:10 PM »
Thanks for the update and I wish you blessings in the business.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD